2019 NFL Draft Discussion Thread Part 2 - The Draft Begins!

y2lamanaki

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Good trade up on Moreau, @y2lamanaki

I'm annoyed. Two of my most likely fifth round picks just went off the board. I may have to go Thompson by default, and honestly, I kind of don't want to lol

Seems players I want today too keep going before they should.  No idea who I would take in 5th at this point 

Just now, Gore Whore 21 said:

Either of the Bama guys would be amazing at this point imo. 

I already took Tranquill in round 4 as a linebacker, so not sure I double dip with Wilson (plus, I'm not sure that he's actually good at football), but Thompson is a guy that I have to consider. But honestly, I think he's a PS guy his first year. 

1 minute ago, 757-NINER said:

Not a bad comp. Hicks had extremely long arms for his size if I remember though. My comp for Deebo is Sanu.

Good with that. Low end Sanu(solid 2nd wr)...high end Nicks(lead wr)

Just now, Forge said:

I already took Tranquill in round 4 as a linebacker, so not sure I double dip with Wilson (plus, I'm not sure that he's actually good at football), but Thompson is a guy that I have to consider. But honestly, I think he's a PS guy his first year. 

I think he needs some coaching for sure, but he has everything you look for as far as physical traits. I am also a fan of big time recruits at this point in the draft. 

4 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I didnt want any part of Thompson, underachiever. Just another guy

That's why I really didn't want to draft him. I just look at him and I don't see a guy that is going to become a good player. I don't know what it is. 

Archived