Official 2019 NFL Draft Thread

DowNY

I think the Jets keep Lee and he might be our Edge guy. He has put on weight and looked good last year. Williams will find was to get pressure. Williams is A LOT better DC than Bowles. Bowles player guys our of position like Leo and Lee. 

24 minutes ago, Jetfan66 said:

Do we take a "3rd round impact edge rusher" again for what seems like every year? Been a great strategy for us in the past.

Don’t forget taking a CB that never works out mid rounds too. And don’t get me started about WR and RB

55 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Back to back years the pats take skill players I love. FML

Always interesting to watch how teams in the top half draft vs bottom half. Look at the Falcons. Always a consistent contender. They go G and OT. They’ve always surrounded Ryan with high draft picks. Nothing sexy. But now they don’t have to worry about their OL if those guys hit. 

Pats and Ravens go WR. Philly with an excellent OL in recent years go LT. 

Supposedly not many 1st round OL and WR prospect. Yet these well run teams seem to be fine taking some of these players. 

Greedy, Murphy, Butler, Metcalf, Taylor, Ford, Risner, McCoy, Jenkins, Ya-Sin, Ferguson, Hall,Joe Jackson, and more are still out there. I would love to trade up, but I have a good feeling we'll still have great options in the 3rd. 

Archived