DAY 3 DISCUSSION -

WizardHawk

2 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

Isaiah Johnson was who I was hoping for too. So frustrating. But Pollard was desperately needed over a tall, fast, rangy cover corner. 

I can't understand how this front office can be constantly incompetent like this every year without significant changes. 

Dude...we’re one of the better drafting teams in the league, c’mon.

I really think Pallard also helps out on offense. A RB that is really good catching out of the Backfield. This is what we've been asking for. To change our Vanilla Offense. He ran a 4.37 and would spead out a defense. Would I rather have picked Johnson IDK, but with Jones, Awuzie, Brown, and Lewis Johnson may not see the field. Pallard can be used in many ways 

Just now, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

What an odd run on RBs. If Dallas liked Pollard - I get why the felt they needed to take him - but the sheer amount of RBs in the 4th, especially when I don't think they are all that good, is odd to me.

He’s a Moore pick. Have to think he’s going to factor into the offense this year and not just on ST.

2 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

What an odd run on RBs. If Dallas liked Pollard - I get why the felt they needed to take him - but the sheer amount of RBs in the 4th, especially when I don't think they are all that good, is odd to me.

Can't argue this. Lot of RBs left on the board who I believe offer the same as Pollard. That knack for the big play though, especially in return game is hard to overlook. Dallas hasn't had anyone in some time with that kind of ability.  Not in love with the pick by any means, but don't hate it either. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Can't argue this. Lot of RBs left on the board who I believe offer the same as Pollard. That knack for the big play though, especially in return game is hard to overlook. Dallas hasn't had anyone in some time with that kind of ability.  Not in love with the pick by any means, but don't hate it either. 

We had Switzer who we traded to Oakland for someone that got cut rather quickly.

4 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I don’t like RB to be the pick, but if they are taking one, I like a guy like Pollard if Moore will actually use him. Some of the other names were basically Zeke backups. Pollard can actually have some worthwhile packages, and might be really effective in the jet sweep role. 

• Like 1