#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It's not a novel strategy. He'll catch the ball and either wing a pass to somebody else or drive himself and dish or try to score. That's how he gets so many assists.

Nobody said it was a "novel" strategy. Everyone knows our defense leaves the lesser shooters open so he and Iggy or whoever else is the 5th man on the floor, will get their looks. I really don't know why you have to make everything a damn debate lol.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Harden and Paul are not good closers

CP3 been a good closer all his career but dude has no juice as I said yesterday about Kyrie. Can't go by anyone. 

If the Rockets can't win with KD out, then they are never getting out of the West lol. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

CP3 been a good closer all his career but dude has no juice as I said yesterday about Kyrie. Can't go by anyone. 

If the Rockets can't win with KD out, then they are never getting out of the West lol. 

I really only remember him closing out SA when he was on the Clips. Who else has he really closed out?

On 5/6/2019 at 9:09 PM, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dubs in 6!

Warriors 114 Rockets 107 in game 5

Warriors 119 Rockets 102 in game 6

Take it to the bank!!

Alright, won by 5 instead of 7, but need a blowout win in game 6. Just not sure how they do that without KD lol.

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

This series is over. Rockets are gassed. Even if we manage to take it to 7, we aren’t winning in oracle. 

And if we did, we wouldn’t have anything left for the next round. 

dude the warriors have 4 players worth anything (if kd doesn't play, which I'm pretty sure he won't in either gm 6 or 7), fatigue shouldn't be an issue

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nobody said it was a "novel" strategy. Everyone knows our defense leaves the lesser shooters open so he and Iggy or whoever else is the 5th man on the floor, will get their looks. I really don't know why you have to make everything a damn debate lol.

giphy.gif

I'm a little on edge about Durant. I want to watch good basketball. Durant vs. Giannis is great basketball.

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

I really only remember him closing out SA when he was on the Clips. Who else has he really closed out?

I mean just in general. Don't get me wrong, he has some suspect moments but you trust him far more than you would Harden. Just go back to last year and who was closing out the Jazz and Warriors. It was CP3 and Gordon, not Harden. 

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

dude the warriors have 4 players worth anything (if kd doesn't play, which I'm pretty sure he won't in either gm 6 or 7), fatigue shouldn't be an issue

Yep, if anything the fatigue is working against the Dubs. Their starters play crazy minutes and have no bench at all. With Cousins and now KD out, they got like one bench player they could play in Looney. Maybe two if you count S.Dot, but he's been so garabage. 

Warriors made that game more difficult than it was. Houston will go on their runs but the way that they gave up the 20 point lead was just horrible. Game 6 is gonna be so predictable. Rockets gonna be energised, gonna get a tonne of offensive rebounds and Warriors will just be lackadaisical because they know there’s a game 7 on their floor worst case scenario

Archived