#1 Golden St Warriors vs #4 Houston Rockets | 2019 West Semifinals

Texansfan713

41 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

That's exactly what happened 2 years ago, so it has precedent.

It’s definitely set up just like that Spurs game. That’s the game that haunts Hardens career and its set up exactly the same. 

Other team is injuries. Blew a game 5 we should have won. Coming home for game 6. Favored to win. 

Its a repeat of both that series and last years Rockets vs Warriors series. Lots of demons to exercise. 

52 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

It’s definitely set up just like that Spurs game. That’s the game that haunts Hardens career and its set up exactly the same. 

Other team is injuries. Blew a game 5 we should have won. Coming home for game 6. Favored to win. 

Its a repeat of both that series and last years Rockets vs Warriors series. Lots of demons to exercise. 

Good stuff, let's hope the demons continue one more year. 

Tracy McGrady is correct in what he said about James Harden.  Down the stretch of game five when he literally refused to shoot the ball, some people were saying, "Harden made the right basketball plays in some of those situations passing to open teammates."  McGrady responds, "Don't make the right basketball play.  Take over the game."

Like, this is Harden's time.  The guy has been a league MVP and is arguably the MVP of the league this season.  He's had a fantastic season.  The best basketball player on the opposing team is currently hurt and unable to play.  You need to take this game over.  Making the right play is fine, but at least go out being aggressive.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

Tracy McGrady is correct in what he said about James Harden.  Down the stretch of game five when he literally refused to shoot the ball, some people were saying, "Harden made the right basketball plays in some of those situations passing to open teammates."  McGrady responds, "Don't make the right basketball play.  Take over the game."

Like, this is Harden's time.  The guy has been a league MVP and is arguably the MVP of the league this season.  He's had a fantastic season.  The best basketball player on the opposing is currently hurt and unable to play.  You need to take this game over.  Making the right play is fine, but at least go out being aggressive.

They were double teaming him and he was making the right play. If he had forced up shots and we lost people would be ripping him for it. Our guys were scoring down the stretch, we just couldn’t get a stop. 

2 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

They were double teaming him and he was making the right play. If he had forced up shots and we lost people would be ripping him for it. Our guys were scoring down the stretch, we just couldn’t get a stop. 

He took one shot the last eight minutes of the game.  That's inexcusable.  The guy just put up the greatest scoring season (PPG) since Michael Jordan, and he picks that moment to stop shooting?  Bro, Eric Gordon and those guys aren't going to beat the Golden State Warriors.  Harden should pass the ball at times, but he needs to score for this team to win.

If I'm the Warriors and you tell me Harden will go massive stretches without shooting and guys like PJ Tucker, and other role players will take all the shots... Sign me the freak up for that.

When he was on that scoring streak during the regular season, the narrative was that his team needed that to win. Since when did the narrative change?? 

If he shot 30 FTs attempts, no one would say anything. 

If he's passing it ahead to watch Gordon and Gerald Green hoist 3s and its a close game he will hear about it. 

44 minutes ago, showtime said:

Like, this is Harden's time.  The guy has been a league MVP and is arguably the MVP of the league this season.  He's had a fantastic season.  The best basketball player on the opposing team is currently hurt and unable to play.  You need to take this game over.  Making the right play is fine, but at least go out being aggressive.

The best player on the other team may be hurt, but Curry is still the best player on either team. If you want to talk about taking a game over, talk about how THE SULTAN OF SPLASH will make it RAIN tonight

I think all the talk about Durant leaving with give the team a little extra juice. The warriors will want to show the world that they are still a great team without Durant. 

Just now, N4L said:

Rockets are already choking lol

There is zero chance the Warriors win. Neither Klay nor Steph is in god mode, and now Curry is in foul trouble. And Harden continues to benefit from the landing zone garbage.

2 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

There is zero chance the Warriors win. Neither Klay nor Steph is in god mode, and now Curry is in foul trouble. And Harden continues to benefit from the landing zone garbage.

I'm going to enjoy quoting this later tonight 

Very early, warriors haven't played well yet have the lead. Curry and Thompson are streaky* and WILL get hot at some point tonight

Harden will only make one of those free throws, watch 

2 minutes ago, N4L said:

I'm going to enjoy quoting this later tonight 

Very early, warriors haven't played well yet have the lead. Curry and Thompson are streaking and WILL get hot at some point tonight

Harden will only make one of those free throws, watch 

@ me if GS wins. Until that happens I don't believe it.

Archived