> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

8 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

I agree with that, just thinking out loud.

I think we need to address wideout first for the simple fact the lack of receiving weapons on the outside is sad. I dont want Wentz to go the majority of his career without talent on the outside. And that should be priority #1. I'd put linebacker second, and then safety and center are both positions we need some youth.

Also expectinga trade off Jefferey and of Douglas. I think Jefferey will be a salary dump style move for a late round swap, but I think Douglas could fetch 5th round value

I'm with you.
Howie boxed us in.
We need to get one rd 1 cause if we wait til #53 our options could be busted up Shenault and then the next middling tier of Edwards, Peoples-Jones, Van Jefferson.

Had we addressed it in anyway, and Murray was BPA...go for it. Would be awesome to have a really talented strong leader there for once.this decade.
Or we could take one of these CBs too.
But now we have to go WR no matter what. Even if it means taking #28-40 pick guys like Mims and Reagor at #21.
Just gotta hope that we can maybe slide back a couple picks and get some extra value. But if they just pull the trigger I get it. We can't not get one.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

linebacker isn't in a more desperate situation? I mean even if every linebacker stays healthy they are still bad.

If DeSean and Alshon play and stay healthy we are probably ok at receiver. 

No LB is more easily replaced. There are still several veteran LB's still out on the open market that can steady the situation 

Jake Ryan

Wesley Woodyard

Darron Lee

Ogletree

Kendricks

Barron

Preston Brown

and, of course, Nigel Bradham

It is a position that is more than plentiful on the open market. 

vs Free Agent WR's available

Marquis Lee

Paul Richardson

Taylor Gabriel

.......................yikes

30 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

First I've heard of "injury concerns" for Jeudy.

https://www.bleedinggreennation.com/2020/4/21/21230438/nfl-draft-rumors-jerry-jeudy-injury-knee-issues-philadelphia-wide-receiver-football-report-alabama

Hopefully this is what drops him right into the Eagles' lap

how bad are his knees?

Just now, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Gotta wonder how much of this is teams not having him in the building and letting docs check him out due to the world

i think that would make it less likely for stuff like this to leak out last second. 

16 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No idea. This seems to have come out of nowhere. 

yeah why didnt we hear about this at the combine.

Because not every smoke screen can involved Marijuana at the last minute in Hope's of plummeting a players draft stock.

Moss, Sapp, Tunsil......let's hope it works!!

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Because not every smoke screen can involved Marijuana at the last minute in Hope's of plummeting a players draft stock.

jeudy hasnt met with any team doctors though. 

12 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:
14 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

jeudy hasnt met with any team doctors though. 

Kinda the point. Anything he had or has would of been diagnosed and made public after the combine IMO. It's a smoke screen , fake news most likely. 

Edited by Nabbs4u
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Kinda the point. Anything he had or has would of been diagnosed and made public after the combine IMO. It's a smoke screen , fake news most likely. 

how can you fake news if everyone knows its fake?