> 2020 Draft Prospect Thread <

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

Edwards looked good in limited reps last season and deserves an expanded role imo. That said I wouldn't mind adding both and adding competition, that position needs it.

That said, if it's AGG and Wilson both staring you in the face at 103, who ya taking?

Edwards had a total of about 115 snaps actually playing LB, and did poorly vs the pass. He was good vs the run, but we need someone with more upside in man coverage.

Did we already take a WR? I'd take Wilson assuming we have, otherwise give me the Gandy Man.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

If you ask scouts, they'll tell you he's really strong for a lazy guy.

13 reps with very likely poor form rebounding form with their backside coming off the bench is far from impressive, I've seen guys the same size double that on paused reps lol

SC wideouts outside of maybe a few I'm forgetting dissapoint in the NFL, and PAC 12 gus are largely more miss than hit because the defenses are non existant

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Edwards had a total of about 115 snaps actually playing LB, and did poorly vs the pass. He was good vs the run, but we need someone with more upside in man coverage.

Did we already take a WR? I'd take Wilson assuming we have, otherwise give me the Gandy Man.

I'm in the bandwagon of taking as many wideouts and linebackers as possible this draft so for laughs let's just say we take Mims at 21 and Gay or Brooks at 53. DeSean can still fly, but heres on the wrong side of 30 and we need depth and while Gandy isn't a burner here makes plays. 

I think for the most part wer won't see too many wild surprises until 9. Jacksonville is where the draft could flip, no one knows what they're going to do because they stink everywhere. 

They have so many holes,  and while they could take one if the wideouts, they may value the depth at the position and wait until 20 to take a guy like Mims or Reagor. They could try to rebuild that defense and grab a guy like Kinlaw, they could use an OT, and I think they're a dark horse to take a guy like Herbert as well. 

• Like 2

Trade back a little for an extra 3
Trade both comp 4's + 2021 3rd for a mid 3rd

1 Jalen Reagor or Denzel Mims WR
2 Willie Gay Jr or Jordyn Brooks LB
3 Ben Bartch OL
3 Logan Wilson or Malik Harrison LB
3 Gandy-Golden or Isaiah Hodgins WR or Antonio Gibson RB
4 Alton Robinson DE or Reggie Robinson II CB
5 Quez Watkins or Darrell Mooney WR
6 Geno Stone S 

Also not opposed to trading down near the bottom of the 1st, getting an extra 2 or 2021 1st, and taking Aiyuk. 

Edited by Jeezla