Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

pretty good eddie style frog splash. those suplexes to rey looked painful tho. That corner shot to Dom to send him off the apron missed by about 6 inches, but that was more on Dom's terrible ability.

Edited by Jeezla

probably should have sold the after effects of skull crushing finale a bit instead of just standing up and looking angry, but that was better than I expected by a lot. Just needs to clean up the strikes a bit, and maybe understand how to make his opponent land safer during a suplex. 

Edited by Jeezla

12 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Logan Paul should do this full time. He’d be champ in a year. 

Logan probably makes more on social media revenue than Vince would pay him. Also hard to see Logan being about that road life.

22 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Still don’t understand the Cody appeal. No one cared about him before he left WWE. Once the shock wears off he’ll go back to midcarding. 

You and I are the opposite. I always thought Cody was main event material, and caliber. He didn’t get the love and respect he deserves before, I thought especially after the mask came off he could be a super draw because his work was excelling.

• Like 2