Lets Discuss All Things Wrestling - Even The T-Shirt Company AEW!

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

miro is among my least favorite guys in the company lol. altho his new character thing he's doing tonight is probably better than the gamer guy gimmick or whatever the **** non-character **** he was doing before was 

miro
lance archer 
christian cage
keith lee
luchasaurus 
private party
matt sydal
satnam singh
scorpio sky
toni storm
tay conti
serena deeb
ruby soho

all folks i'd be cool with not seeing on tv for a long while. miro might be better now tho. go get lana and have him stop talking again imo 

Bro what Miro is a top promo going right now, the man was just off tv for the better part of a year and he's back continuing his feud with GOD

Miro is must watch

7 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Why are WWE and VKM obsessed with taking first names away from their wrestlers? Why is Austin Theory being called Theory now? Sounds so damn dumb.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually get it.  Vince doesn't want anyone leaving and being able to use any part of their WWE name.  Dudes real name is Austin, so now it's just theory.  Anyone with two fake names gets to keep both (lacey evans, liv morgan, montez ford, etc)   or if they've been around a long time, he won't change it.  The same reason Pete Dunne became Butch (lol!)

11 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually get it.  Vince doesn't want anyone leaving and being able to use any part of their WWE name.  Dudes real name is Austin, so now it's just theory.  Anyone with two fake names gets to keep both (lacey evans, liv morgan, montez ford, etc)   or if they've been around a long time, he won't change it.  The same reason Pete Dunne became Butch (lol!)

If he was less concerned about owning rights to dumb names and more concerned about putting out good content WWE would be much better off.

• Like 3

Just now, Bullet Club said:

If he was less concerned about owning rights to dumb names and more concerned about putting out good content WWE would be much better off.

I don't disagree, just explaining the logic, which sadly I get

• Like 1