Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

Just now, bucsfan333 said:
On 5/17/2019 at 7:02 PM, bucsfan333 said:

As soon as we get to the second round I'm probably gonna offer a future first for a pick. Just a heads up.

*cough*

Yeah but is moving up like 5 slots max from the top of the 2nd into a future 1st really worth it?

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

Yeah but is moving up like 5 slots max from the top of the 2nd into a future 1st really worth it?

Yeah I already decided it doesn't make sense considering Bucs looks to have a pretty solid foundation going this season

I'm just deciding whether I want to take the smart, less sexy pick.. or the possible future keeper pick..

It'll probably be the former

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

Yeah I already decided it doesn't make sense considering Bucs looks to have a pretty solid foundation going this season

I'm just deciding whether I want to take the smart, less sexy pick.. or the possible future keeper pick..

It'll probably be the former

There is a lot of talent available due to the early rookie picks.

I feel I may regret not having a 4th or 5th, but luckily those rounds come during the weekdays so I won't be as antsy xD

3 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I know you had talked about 2 TE sets instead of a FB at one point as well. Probably not but a man can dream.

Yeah I should probably get on that.

Between work and family though, truth be told, I don't have time for fun projects like improving the AFS much, anymore. It's sad. It's been on my to-do list forever lol