Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

5 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

RB: Alvin Kamara (NO) - 3
WR: Jarvis Landry (CLE) - 6
OG: Quenton Nelson (IND) - 8 
C: Travis Frederick (DAL) - 10
CB: Kyle Fuller (CHI) - 13, Mike Hughes (MIN) - 14
SS: John Johnson (LAR) - 16
FS: Kevin Byard (TEN) - 18
PS: Dak Prescott (DAL) - 19, Matt Paradis - 20

Trade Cam for draft compensation, IMO. Use the rookie tag on Hughes. He played well in the sim and gives you either a completed secondary to focus on the front 7 (which, IMO, are easier to find good value in the draft) or you can stash him on the PS for S18 and keep him at 1 tag in anticipation for him being good if you think he'll be good.

OL heavy since you have an elite level RB and Dak Prescott. Paradis seemed to not have a good cumulative statline, but I'd keep him around for 1 tag easily for the gamble. Could even trade Frederick if you don't want to play Paradis out of position.

So Mike Hughes over Bobby Wagner? I'm going to sleep. 

• Like 2

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Looks like folks wanna draft him. 😂

I’m sure the guy without a pick until the 40th pick of the draft is only saying that so he can draft him. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, swoosh said:

So Mike Hughes over Bobby Wagner? I'm going to sleep. 

Mike Hughes and Matt Paradis over Bobby Wagner, yes. Solidifies the IOL and the secondary (or gives a potential stash piece) for a team who I think will need a strong OL for their offense. As aforementioned, I also think it's easier to find productive LBs as one-season pieces as opposed to finding the same in the secondary. All three of my LBs outplayed Wagner statistically and one of them only played 15 games because I ran a couple of alternate schemed defenses early in the season.

Wagner is a valid option. I was just saying what I'd do though given his other keeper pieces.

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Who? You've got two firsts.

I said Hughes over Wagner?

Also - I guarantee you I won’t draft him if he hits the draft. I have a first round pick because I decided I wasn’t keeping a LB every bit as productive as Wagner AND a productive NT. 

2 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Mike Hughes and Matt Paradis over Bobby Wagner, yes. Solidifies the IOL and the secondary (or gives a potential stash piece) for a team who I think will need a strong OL for their offense. As aforementioned, I also think it's easier to find productive LBs as one-season pieces as opposed to finding the same in the secondary. All three of my LBs outplayed Wagner statistically and one of them only played 15 games because I ran a couple of alternate schemed defenses early in the season.

Wagner is a valid option. I was just saying what I'd do though given his other keeper pieces.

Matt Paradis [6 GS]: 5 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 4 stuffs allowed.

This solidifies the line?

• Like 2

RB: Tevin Coleman (ATL) - 3
FB: Andy Janovich (DEN) - 4
WR: Mohamed Sanu (ATL) - 7
OT: Mike McGlinchey (SF), La'el Collins (DAL) - 13
OC: Ken Whisenhunt (LAC) - 14
STC: Joe Judge (NE) - 15
PS: Dak Prescott (DAL), Patrick Chung (NE), Austin Ekeler (LAC), Jakeem Grant (MIA)* - 19

trade 1 tag for an 11th

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

I said Hughes over Wagner?

Also - I guarantee you I won’t draft him if he hits the draft. I have a first round pick because I decided I wasn’t keeping a LB every bit as productive as Wagner AND a productive NT. 

No. You picked an average (at best) QB and DT over Wagner.

Just now, Adrenaline_Flux said:

RB: Tevin Coleman (ATL) - 3
FB: Andy Janovich (DEN) - 4
WR: Mohamed Sanu (ATL) - 7
OT: Mike McGlinchey (SF), La'el Collins (DAL) - 13
OC: Ken Whisenhunt (LAC) - 14
STC: Joe Judge (NE) - 15
PS: Dak Prescott (DAL), Patrick Chung (NE), Austin Ekeler (LAC), Jakeem Grant (MIA)* - 19

trade 1 tag for an 11th

Why would I keep Tevin over Kamara?