Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 18 - TACO BOWL XVIII POSTED!)

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

Matt Paradis [6 GS]: 5 pancakes, 6 sacks allowed, 4 stuffs allowed.

This solidifies the line?

Pretty sure you're being intentionally obtuse. OL, especially IOL, can have their stats skewed heavily by a single game (especially if they don't play a full season). Nevermind that OL is also impacted by other factors where you really need to be looking at more than the surface stats to get an idea of what's happening.

but hey, keep calling him bad so I can get him. I need some beef this draft too.

1 minute ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Pretty sure you're being intentionally obtuse. OL, especially IOL, can have their stats skewed heavily by a single game (especially if they don't play a full season). Nevermind that OL is also impacted by other factors where you really need to be looking at more than the surface stats to get an idea of what's happening.

but hey, keep calling him bad so I can get him. I need some beef this draft too.

So OL and DL stats don't always tell the whole story, but LB stats (even ones playing out of position) do? Got it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

No. You picked an average (at best) QB and DT over Wagner.

If he keeps Cam then he has to spend 4 tags. You're either advocating that he keep Cam and let other players go which makes this discussion moot (or trade for more tags and see if anyone wants Dak when nobody will even trade for Stafford) or you're saying he shouldn't keep either QB so he can have a LB who underperformed in the sim.

If he keeps Cam then he has to spend 4 tags. You're either advocating that he keep Cam and let other players go which makes this discussion moot (or trade for more tags and see if anyone wants Dak when nobody will even trade for Stafford) or you're saying he shouldn't keep either QB so he can have a LB who underperformed in the sim.

Um. What? 

Just now, swoosh said:

So OL and DL stats don't always tell the whole story, but LB stats (even ones playing out of position) do? Got it.

Where did I say that DL and LB stats do tell the whole story? Even if I were arguing that, and I'm not, OL is still the position group where you get the least out of stats in the sim. That's a fact. 

I think it's telling though that all these replies to me are only picking at one or two things and then twisting my words tho, tbh.

I think it's telling though that all these replies to me are only picking at one or two things and then twisting my words tho, tbh.

Speaking of

3 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

XKoyW83.jpg

Sure looks like you suggested it.

I thought you were talking about the second half of my post, and somehow suggesting I chose to keep my 1 tag QB and 1 tag DT over a LB.

You posted the “they must want to draft him” in response to AF’s suggestion of keeping Hughes, which provoked the comment that he doesn’t have a pick until #40.