If you can bring back one former player from your teams history who would it be?

CP3MVP

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

It would have to be prime. Before he gained weight and became lazy.

Definitely, people remember the issues he had in coverage later in his career but young Roy was an incredible playmaker.  Letting him play underneath and doing his thing with Jaylon and LVE would be pretty fun.

Edited by TheFinisher

This is very difficult. We have a good LT so while Ogden would be an elite upgrade, keeping Ronnie Stanley works.

The big decision comes to Ray Lewis or Ed Reed. With prime Ed Reed (before the nerve issue in his neck) where he could be elite deep and at the LOS with Earl Thomas... with Marlon Humphrey, Jimmy Smith, and Brandon Carr??? How would QBs pass the ball? Backwards?

But Ray Lewis is my favorite player of all time, the GOAT at LB, had great coverage, was an enforcer, and the greatest leader in defensive history IMO. He could elevate any unit overall.

Ultimately while I like overwhelming a strength, Ray Lewis would plug a minor need at LB while elevating the entire defense, so I’ll go him.

Logic would dictate that a pass rusher like Khalil Mack or Howie Long would be the obvious choice but a part of me just wants to see Bo Jackson in his prime play a full season in the Silver and Black so that would be my choice just for the entertainment :)

I'm kinda torn.  Sentimentally, i'd want to bring back prime Fred Taylor.  Selfishly, just to watch him again.  Because he's my fav.

He'd help the team for sure.  But the bigger improvement would probably come from bringing back prime Jimmy Smith to bolster a pretty darn lackluster WR corps.  Or if Cam Robinson ends up being banged up all the time and missing games, it'd probably be smart to just bring back Tony Boselli and lock that down, 'cause a wonky OLine pretty much destroys anything this team could do.