If you can bring back one former player from your teams history who would it be?

CP3MVP

18 hours ago, Xenos said:

If I had to pick an OL, I would do Prime Dielman over Washington just because of the type of QB that Rivers is.

Yeah I'm specifically going after a RT.

Tevi as a starting RT is.... concerning to say the least.

5 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

Yeah I'm specifically going after a RT.

Tevi as a starting RT is.... concerning to say the least.

If he has a good guard next to him (hopefully it's Lamp), I think it will be more than enough. Rivers can deal with edge pressure if he has a pocket to step up into. One of the best at it alongside Brady and Brees.

for the jags theres like 4-5 options that all would improve us.

Tony Boselli<-- i mean hes been a HOF finalist for the last 2 years and our LT spot is a little question mark with Cam robinson coming off an acl injury

Jimmy smith<--one of the best 1990's wrs and would an improvement and let our wrs play to what they really are

Fred Taylor<--a should be HOF RB but wont get in cuz of his durability problems but a Prime healthy fred was a delight to watch. would beat fournette to start and hopefully teach Fournette how to be a better running back

MJD<--the guy was probably the best all-around RB we've had and honestly fournette is replaceable to me.  

Carnell Lake<--he was a jag for a season or 2 but hes probably been the best FS weve had and currently our FS spot is the biggest weakness in terms of proven abilities as a starter. 

Steve McNair would be an obvious answer but adding 1999 Jevon Kearse or 2008 Albert Haynesworth to our defense would be hard to pass up.

They'd make our defense elite and our offense should be good enough to make some legit noise (like a better offensive version of our 2008 team).

Edited by TitanSlim

Emotional me wants to say Seau. The part of me that is embarrassed at how soft my team plays wants to say Dielman. The abusive side of me wants to throw Rodney Harrison back there with Derwin James and watch heads roll.

Its a pass happy league but give me LDT back again. Stack the box and Rivers will kill you with the Wide outs he has now. Don’t stack the box and LDT is going to stiff arm your linebackers and grind out first down after first down. 

Easy and most simplistic answer is Reggie White. Putting next to Fletcher Cox would be absurd.

However to switch things up give me 2004 TO. Pre sit ups, pre tempertantrum, pre I'm  a GD Baby meltdown. Let Wentz have a legit #1 WR for a decade and see what they could do? Making Alshon and Ertz even more dangerous. 

Other potentials scenarios

Brian Westbrook  or Lesean McCoy

Troy Vincent, Asante Samuel, Dawkins