Raiders re-sign RB Doug Martin

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

No problem with this. He averaged 4.2 on a terrible offense last year and the featured back. Now he’ll be the #2 on a way better offense. Martin’s a good guy too. 

The only thing I don't like about him is his fumbles.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do players signed at this point still apply towards the comp pick formula? Thought there was a cutoff for that.

All I know is if Ajayi isn't signed, we're likely going to cut Sendejo in order to retain maximum comp pick valuation. I don't remember the arithmetic off hand.

10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Do players signed at this point still apply towards the comp pick formula? Thought there was a cutoff for that.

Pretty sure the cut-off is May 7th

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

The only thing I don't like about him is his fumbles.

And they always come at the least opportune times.

Fumbling is never good. But he always seems to save it for when you're trying to kill the clock at the end of the game. Or trying to score before the half. 

18 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

And they always come at the least opportune times.

Fumbling is never good. But he always seems to save it for when you're trying to kill the clock at the end of the game. Or trying to score before the half. 

Yup it's great. Luckily he shouldn't see the field nearly as much this year.

Dude's had a bizarre career.  Either he's terrible, or he runs for 1400 yards.  

Even more strange is that last year was the anomalous year, where he posted a pretty normal stat line.

Archived