Ratbirds - TROLLED!

brooks1957

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

That’s one way to quit a job....

With the offseason in full doldrums mode, post your favorite "I quit" story here. I'll start:

My buddy in high school (this is how about any real "I quit" story should start) worked at Steak N Shake, and he was the fountain/milkshake maker guy. He cut his hand badly on the metal rim, proceeded to follow all of his bloodborne pathogens training, clean himself/his area up, etc. Unfortunately this happened during rush hour. Apparently, at Steak N Shake, they always have a "dine in" and "carry out" fountain guy working at the same time. Well, the dine in guy didn't have any orders, and my buddy was WAY backed up. He came back after 15-20 minutes, saw his dine in fountain guy sitting down, not doing anything, and the exchange went something like this:

Buddy: Hey man, what's going on???? We are WAY backed up with orders here and I had to bandage my hand!!!!

Dine in Guy: *Laughs* That's not my problem. All of my orders are DONE.

Buddy: *FURIOUS, dramatically takes off apron and ridiculous looking hat, slams both on the counter* Yeah, well now BOTH are your problem!

*Walks out, gets in car, and goes through the drive through and orders a MILKSHAKE*

Bonus points: He was at least 350 pounds

• Like 3

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who’s gonna tell the first story of a coworker leaving behind an upper decker?

I'm also imagining it as a "coworker" instead of owning it. Classic upper decker move...blameshift and refuse to own it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Who’s gonna tell the first story of a coworker leaving behind an upper decker?

We had a disgruntled “employee” pooping on the floor in the locker room. Not sure they figured out who it was.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

We had a disgruntled “employee” pooping on the floor in the locker room. Not sure they figured out who it was.

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I'm also imagining it as a "coworker" instead of owning it. Classic lower decker move...blameshift and refuse to own it. 

Bonus points: He was at least 350 pounds.

350# 🌲, confirmed.

• Like 2