2019 West Finals | (1) Golden State Warriors vs (3) Portland Trail Blazers (GSW wins 4-0)

beekay414

Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?

• (2) Denver Nuggets
    • (1) Golden State Warriors
    • (3) Portland Trail Blazers

Definitely wrong about this game. Thought the Blazers were going to win by 10+. I mean they started the game great and were up 16 at one point, but once again they fall apart in the 2nd half. 

Defensively this team has far too many breakdowns. And obviously Lillard has been bad. Blazers should have had Turner settingthe high ball screens or someone that could actually make a play at the top of the screen. 

So damn Durant really may go into the finals being rusty as hell huh? 

1 minute ago, Mossburg said:

4th quarter, Lillard and CJ can't make layups or free throws, and Curry is getting uncontested layups in the half court.

I think I might be done with the NBA. Like I'm ok with Warriors smashing teams, but I'm not ok for teams laying down voluntarily, especially how Houston laid down in game 6.

Don't worry, the Freak is here to save you. Trust me.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Pick a team, SEC.

Nah. I don't have an attachment to any team. I want the Bucks vs. Warriors in the Finals.

4th quarter, Lillard and CJ can't make layups or free throws, and Curry is getting uncontested layups in the half court.

I think I might be done with the NBA. Like I'm ok with Warriors smashing teams, but I'm not ok for teams laying down voluntarily, especially how Houston laid down in game 6.

What?

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Definitely wrong about this game. Thought the Blazers were going to win by 10+. I mean they started the game great and were up 16 at one point, but once again they fall apart in the 2nd half. 

Defensively this team has far too many breakdowns. And obviously Lillard has been bad. Blazers should have had Turner settingthe high ball screens or someone that could actually make a play at the top of the screen. 

So damn Durant really may go into the finals being rusty as hell huh? 

Portland is a buttwater defensive team. They had no shot in this series. Fake humble don't suit GSW fans. Hell, it don't suite me and the Bucks ain't won **** yet lol.

Don't worry, Bucks aren't laying down like this. Blazers lucked out avoiding both GS and HOU in the first two rounds. 

This is why a lot of folks thought the Lakers would have had a chance to make noise in the playoffs if they had a healthy squad. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't worry, Bucks aren't laying down like this. Blazers lucked out avoiding both GS and HOU in the first two rounds. 

This is why a lot of folks thought the Lakers would have had a chance to make noise in the playoffs if they had a healthy squad. 

Yep. We may not win but you can bet your *** we're going to make you guys earn that 3 peat.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Portland is a buttwater defensive team. They had no shot in this series. Fake humble don't suit GSW fans. Hell, it don't suite me and the Bucks ain't won **** yet lol.

Expected more from Portland. Played like complete frauds in the 2nd half once the Dubs made their run.

To be honest, I didn't even watch the run the Dubs made since I had the Wilder fight on.....Luckily that fight didn't last long lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expected more from Portland. Played like complete frauds in the 2nd half once the Dubs made their run.

To be honest, I didn't even watch the run the Dubs made since I had the Wilder fight on.....Luckily that fight didn't last long lol. 

The Wilder fight already happened? Damn it.

CJ has been such arse. I dunno if dude is scared...after an epic game 7...or what the hell.

Worst WCF performance by a team in my lifetime.

I can't think of one worse. Grizzlies got smacked by the Spurs in 4, but I give them more respect than the Blazers lol. 

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

It'll be fun. But if Durant is back, the Bucks aren't winning.

He better be back. I don't want any excuses for when we do. I ain't scared. This **** was destiny. Ever since the 24-1 stuff, this was meant to happen. We were meant to be the team to put an end to this dynasty. 

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

He better be back. I don't want any excuses for when we do. I ain't scared. This **** was destiny. Ever since the 24-1 stuff, this was meant to happen. We were meant to be the team to put an end to this dynasty. 

With Draymond in beast mode, Warriors are just too much when Durant returns. They're the only team with three guys who can legitimately guard Giannis.