2019 West Finals | (1) Golden State Warriors vs (3) Portland Trail Blazers (GSW wins 4-0)

beekay414

Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?

• (2) Denver Nuggets
    • (1) Golden State Warriors
    • (3) Portland Trail Blazers

Just now, jrry32 said:

I still don't know how Fury woke up. Dude was out. But yeah, I just saw the punch.

I honestly think Wilder came in too light that fight. How are you going to come in at 212 when your opponent is over 250 pounds? This fight he was 223 pounds and I think that is ideal. If he is at this weight and he lands that shot? Fury isn't getting up. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

We'll see. We ain't the Blazers. That's for certain.

I'm interested in seeing how you guys defend the high screen and roll. Obviously your bigs always drop down but honestly the Dubs haven't been good from down town all postseason so it may be the right strategy as long as you put length on Curry. Portland dropped down on Curry but they put Lillard on him and that was terrible. The length of the Bucks is going to be an issue no doubt. And in stretches you can just switch when Giannis is at C. When the Cavs beat the Warriors, they had LeBron guarding Green and he was able to effectively switch out on Curry. 

I'm thinking Dubs in six....But in a really really competitive series. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm interested in seeing how you guys defend the high screen and roll. Obviously your bigs always drop down but honestly the Dubs haven't been good from down town all postseason so it may be the right strategy as long as you put length on Curry. Portland dropped down on Curry but they put Lillard on him and that was terrible. The length of the Bucks is going to be an issue no doubt. And in stretches you can just switch when Giannis is at C. When the Cavs beat the Warriors, they had LeBron guarding Green and he was able to effectively switch out on Curry. 

I'm thinking Dubs in six....But in a really really competitive series. 

Oh yeah, we may not win (even though we have a legitimate shot), but we're going to make it as competitive as anyone has. I never expected this type of season from the Bucks so this is all house money. Getting a shot at an NBA title when a year ago Joe Prunty was running the show and we had just hired a FedEx employee to be our GM? Yeah, I'm here for the free playoff, no stress expectations.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Oh yeah, we may not win (even though we have a legitimate shot), but we're going to make it as competitive as anyone has. I never expected this type of season from the Bucks so this is all house money. Getting a shot at an NBA title when a year ago Joe Prunty was running the show and we had just hired a FedEx employee to be our GM? Yeah, I'm here for the free playoff, no stress expectations.

A lot of 2015 Dubs comparisons. Lost a tough 7 game series the year prior with subpar coaching, made a HC change, a few roster tweaks and boom, the team completely takes off. Giannis making that MVP jump like Curry did....And of course, it was Harden who Curry was competing against that year...And yes, Rockets fans were ticked and they will be once again when Giannis gets the MVP lol. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Golden State will let KD walk, re-sign Cousins for a “relatively” cheap deal, and then add a couple of really nice scorers for that bench.

Cousins and Green frontcourt while Steph and Klay get to play like it’s 2013 again? Man...

I think their is a rule where they basically can't resign Cousins

I don't remember what it is but all parties agree that it was a one year thing

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

A lot of 2015 Dubs comparisons. Lost a tough 7 game series the year prior with subpar coaching, made a HC change, a few roster tweaks and boom, the team completely takes off. Giannis making that MVP jump like Curry did....And of course, it was Harden who Curry was competing against that year...And yes, Rockets fans were ticked and they will be once again when Giannis gets the MVP lol. 

Gonna be so much fun, man. I'm ready for it. Can't believe it's this close to happening. Never in a million years did I think it would. Good luck and let's hope for a highly competitive, highly entertaining series. May the best team win.