2019 West Finals | (1) Golden State Warriors vs (3) Portland Trail Blazers (GSW wins 4-0)

beekay414

Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Who Represents the West in the 2019 NBA Finals?

• (2) Denver Nuggets
    • (1) Golden State Warriors
    • (3) Portland Trail Blazers

1 hour ago, champ11 said:

That frontcourt would get killed defensively and I kinda have a hard time seeing Cousins being a positive player after all these injuries. Seems like a Mavs move though 

I'll never wish injury on a player but it's kind of poetic after the way he handled leaving and dissed Demps and the Pels for our offer. Good luck finding that now

Edited by amac

7 hours ago, champ11 said:

Non KD Warriors >>>>>>

Stop being overly humble @J-ALL-DAY ... looking like a quick sweep 

I was dead on last two years with the Rockets prediction. Has nothing to do with being humble. Blazers completely crapped the bed the 2nd half of two consecutive games. They should have taken one game at least, but Lillard having the type of series he's been prone to having in the postseason over the years. Disappointing. 

Sad the Nuggets couldn't even beat the Blazers! 

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

I somewhat find the Warriors without KD almost to be  more annoying than with him.

all they do is chuck 3’s

Why do people continue this tiring rhetoric? Houston and Portland have both shot way more three pointers than GS these last two series. 

Last two games the Warriors have attempted like 29 and 26 threes while the Blazers have attempted 35 and 39 threes. And I don't even need to show the numbers in the Rockets series. 

Warriors don't shoot nearly as many threes as folks think. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, CKS97 said:

Warriors series, if not games, are almost too predictable.

That's because everyone else is so much worse than them.  This is kind of similar to the 2000-2003 Lakers, although there were some teams that were really good during that stretch (Spurs, Kings, Blazers).

6 minutes ago, showtime said:

That's because everyone else is so much worse than them.  This is kind of similar to the 2000-2003 Lakers, although there were some teams that were really good during that stretch (Spurs, Kings, Blazers).

Dynasties are boring. Give me 70s parity over predictability any day of the week.

i  was one of the few rooting against the 96 Bulls to not break the win record

1 minute ago, CKS97 said:

Dynasties are boring. Give me 70s parity over predictability any day of the week.

i  was one of the few rooting against the 96 Bulls to not break the win record

The league will probably be a lot better next season.  This offseason is going to be the biggest and most crazy in the history of sports.

If Kevin Durant leaves Golden State for the Knicks, like is being widely reported, we'll have a lot more parity. 

1 hour ago, showtime said:

The league will probably be a lot better next season.  This offseason is going to be the biggest and most crazy in the history of sports.

If Kevin Durant leaves Golden State for the Knicks, like is being widely reported, we'll have a lot more parity. 

this off season has "let down" all over it. I bet most guys stay put. Kawhi Leonard is probably the only guy who leaves, and then AD gets traded. 

I'd say there is a 3% chance Durant leaves the Warriors. Theres just not any reason for him to do that. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

this off season has "let down" all over it. I bet most guys stay put. Kawhi Leonard is probably the only guy who leaves, and then AD gets traded. 

I'd say there is a 3% chance Durant leaves the Warriors. Theres just not any reason for him to do that. 

So 97% chance Durant stays?  I don't get why you keep saying there's no reason for him to do that when people on here have given you reasons.

26 minutes ago, showtime said:

So 97% chance Durant stays?  I don't get why you keep saying there's no reason for him to do that when people on here have given you reasons.

I've not heard a good one yet. He can win 2 or 3 more rings if he stays here as opposed to trying to "be the man" elsewhere. He's tried that before, wasnt very successful at it. 

27 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I've not heard a good one yet. He can win 2 or 3 more rings if he stays here as opposed to trying to "be the man" elsewhere. He's tried that before, wasnt very successful at it. 

I seriously don't get why you can't understand there's more to these guys lives than winning.  Winning was clearly not LeBron's one and only priority otherwise he wouldn't have went to the Lakers.

Kevin Durant has a network in New York and would have a television show in NYC.  If he goes to New York, he could go with Anthony Davis and Kyrie Irving - which would make them a very good team.  He would be the best player on that championship contending team.  If went to the Knicks under that situation, he would have a chance to win more championships.

Those (and other reasons) are enough for him to go.  Are you that dense that you can't even acknowledge why he would at least be interested in all of those things?