Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

2 minutes ago, Woz said:

... or he could have just read the recap.

I don't think he needed to clear you so much as saying that he used his powers and thus you would have been their target hence making you look cleaned.

Now it's possible that if he were mafia he could have had them target you and then swap with Matts so that any tracker could have seen that ... but that kind of implicates you as mafia.

But again there was no need to "clear" me because I had just run the train on dome the day before. I'm saying that I think he made up his result and said that he "cleared" me to ingratiate himself with town.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

That's twice now with late votes if they were based on time stamps 🤔

Three times, actually.

But we all should probably be silent from here on in on.

8 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***, BcB*, Flacco**, Naz***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)  Flacco (102), Woz (103), Counselor

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  Rag (101), Flacco (104)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) – Gopher

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106), Squire, Counselor, Gopher, Counselor

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) 

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Counselor 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James, Counselor

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Mwil, Naz
2 Flacco – Woz, ET3
3 Gopher – Flacco, Counselor, Fin, 
6 Counselor – Tk3, Danger, Racks, BcB, James, Pickle
1 Fin – Gopher

1 Naz - ET2

3 BcB -- Touch, Squire, ET1

@The Orca This is official VC up to now

@Whicker vote count at 10 PM

4 minutes ago, ET80 said:

1. Gopher

2. Naz

3. Bcb

Not sure the timestamp on this post so I havent added it to the above

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

counselor, I guess. I am not feeling great with this.

Also after 10 PM...not sure how you are calling night....by time stamp or your word

Including the posts at 10 and after it would look like this currently

Day 3

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Flacco** (102), Tk3*** (102), Woz* (103), Squire** (108), Flacco*** (108), Naz* , Gopher**, Mwil***, Flacco*, Naz**, Gopher***, BcB*, Flacco**, Naz***, BcB*, Naz**, Gopher***

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)  Fin (102)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)  Counselor (108)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher

8. Rack – Widowmaker (Watcher)  Flacco (102), Woz (103), Counselor

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)  Rag (101), Flacco (104), Counselor 

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante) – Gopher

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Woz (105), Counselor (109), Squire, Counselor

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Gopher (106), Squire, Counselor, Gopher, Counselor

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker) 

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Rag (103), Squire (110), Woz

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper) – Counselor 

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – James, Counselor

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter) – Woz

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – BcB

23. Counselor – Baptiste (1-shot Multiple Governor) – Gopher (105), Flacco, Woz, Pickle, Gopher

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Rack (104), Gopher, BcB

Vote Count (9 to lynch)
2 Woz – Mwil, Naz
4 Gopher – Flacco, Counselor, Fin, ET3
7 Counselor – Tk3, Danger, Racks, BcB, James, Pickle,  Woz
1 Fin – Gopher

1 Naz - ET2

3 BcB -- Touch, Squire, ET1

[Writeups have no deeper meaning. Associations between characters/players in writeups are determined solely by the lynch wagon. I'm just trying to include some story]

Tk3's rockets rained down on Counselor. “This is why I hate playing support!” Counselor muttered to himself. “They always target me!” He continued to side step the rockets one by one until he turned into a room for safety.

Danger's hammer was like twenty tons of bricks hitting him upside the head. He stumbled around, mashing every button he could trying to get away. He somehow managed, using his Exo-Boost to escape out of Danger's range. He noticed that Tk3 had diverted his attention elsewhere, and he scurried outside, only to hear the familiar sounds of sniper shots.

This widow is the trashiest widow ever!!!!” Counselor shouted as he stood and waved towards Rack, who still couldn't manage to land a shot.

Surrender to my will!!” Bcb shouted off in the distance. Counselor knew what that meant, and he saw Bcb heading right towards him.

I'll just kill him,” Counselor decided, and he turned his Biotic Launcher towards Bcb. He began firing, and he was hitting shots! Bcb was dead meat.

Counselor was soon knocked aside by James, who had jump packed right onto him. He knew he was done for, but he wasn't about to die without finishing off Bcb! He correct his aim and continued to fire. Bcb was getting low.

“Did somebody call a doctor?” Pickle asked as he swooped in and began to heal Bcb. Counselor's heart sank. He knew there was no finishing Bcb now.

Counselor was getting low and he threw up his Immortality Field in desperation. “This will save me!” he thought, right as Woz shattered it with his icicle.

@Counselor has been killed through proper focus fire! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Rack was pissed at himself. He had gotten that one great headshot out of the gate and felt like a god, but since then he hadn't connected on a single shot.

He was NOT a trash Widow though. He was a GOOD Widow. He was going to carry this team.

He began to take damage when he noticed those Six Stack Scum coming up behind him. What noobs. Needing teammates. He was going to headshot them all. He grappled his way to the room and watched in horror as he missed the top of the ledge. He fell to the ground right in the middle of them.

@rackcs was caught out of position and killed! He joined this game in Solo Queue

Day 4

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer)

19. James – Winston (Odd-night Jailkeeper)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer)

21. Naz – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
1 Woz - Zenyatta

I tried to protect racks again tonight but I was roleblocked

would a “big blue bubble” refer to Reinhardt or Winston?

because that person roleblocked me, presumably in coordination with mafia hit to make sure their hit on racks went through 

5 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

I tried to protect racks again tonight but I was roleblocked

would a “big blue bubble” refer to Reinhardt or Winston?

because that person roleblocked me, presumably in coordination with mafia hit to make sure their hit on racks went through 

Based on this, I think that's Winston ( @James)

1 minute ago, Woz said:

(NOTE: I do not play Overwatch so I freely accept I could be wrong here)

I found an article titled.....Beginner's Guide: Reinhardt is More Than Just Big Blue Rectangle Man

Would fit the big blue bubble 

Well, the question becomes did anyone else perform any moves last night and have them denied? That would point to Reinhardt. If it is only @Tk3, it kind of leans towards Winston.

Archived