Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

On 5/15/2019 at 12:38 AM, Ragnarok said:

Yes, because if he was scum, and they used him to perform the N1 kill because he had no N1 move, then him doing anything would be a guarantee of scumminess.

On 5/15/2019 at 12:53 PM, Ragnarok said:

Tracking anyone N1 is a low probability shot.  And Flacco wasn't high on my scum list at that point.  

The person that I tracked did nothing.  

It makes complete sense.  If I was scum, it's who I would have had use the kill.  

It literally happens all the time.  Hell, I'm more inclined to defend a townie if I am scum.  

Thank you for understanding basic mafia play.  

On 5/15/2019 at 12:59 PM, Ragnarok said:

How?  How would that be me either trying to buddy up or distance?

touch can be a bit on the special side.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:14 PM, Ragnarok said:

I do still want a response to this.  How could it be either of these things?

On 5/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, Ragnarok said:

Only twice.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:20 PM, Ragnarok said:

Yup.  But there is a method to why I am targeting who I'm targeting.  They're people that I would have use a kill if I was scum with them.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:24 PM, Ragnarok said:

How is that buddying or distancing?  

I know you are new and don't really understand how the game is played, so I'll explain it.  md4l had no ability n1.  If he was scum, he would be a perfect person to use the scum faction kill because that way the faction isn't losing out on an ability.  So by tracking him, I could see if he went anywhere which would have immediately exposed him as scum.  Now, that could be true of multiple people in the game.  He was just high on my scum list.

On 5/15/2019 at 1:29 PM, Ragnarok said:

Why would you assume I would track you?

Exactly.  

Ah, so that's the real reason.

And it was based on his play D1.  I called him out on it at the time.  Seemed like a scum md4l comment.  

On 5/15/2019 at 1:32 PM, Ragnarok said:

There are a number of options.  It could also be someone with an x-shot.  That way, if they go somewhere, but their listed move wasn't activated, then boom.  

On 5/15/2019 at 3:30 PM, Ragnarok said:

So gopher was the person I tracked last night.  x-shot move, if he was scum, he would be a good person to carry out kills.  He didn't target anyone.  

That doesn't mean he isn't scum, but he didn't kill.  

@Ragnarok d3 you made on 10 posts almost all are reting to defend your horrible choices in tracking.  You also failed to make a vote at all.  

So to recap to this point through d3 you have yet to look through a players posts and analyze their thoughts and interactions like you and squire did late in d4 with danger.  

tenor.gif

Day 5

1. ET - McCree (Split Triple Voter) – Gopher* (157), Fin** (157), Woz*** (157), Matts*** (157)

2. Gopher - Lucio (1-shot Multiple Loverizer) Squire (160)

5. Tk3 – Pharah (Bus Driver)Gopher (167)

7. Flacco – Zarya (Non-Consecutive Doctor) – Gopher (161)

10. Woz – Mei (2-shot Lynchproof)

12. Fin – Junkrat (Vengeful Vigilante)ET (157), Flacco (164), Fin (164)

14. Danger – Reinhardt (1-shot Multiple Roleblocker) – Squire (158), Gopher (160)

16. Rick – Mercy (1-shot Governor) – Squire (156)

17. Rag – Hanzo (Tracker)

18. Mwil – Zenyatta (Loverizer/Haterizer) – Squire (157), Gopher (159), Fin (161), Squire (166), Gopher (167)

20. Bcb – Moira (Strong Loverizer) – Mwil (158)

21. Matts – Reaper (2-shot Commuter)

22. Touch – Orisa (1-shot Vote Motivator) – Squire (156)

24. Squire – Soldier 76 (Vanilla Townie) – Gopher (167)

Vote Count (8 to lynch)
6 Gopher – ET1, Danger, Flacco, Squire, Tk3, Mwil
3 Squire – Pickle, Touch, Gopher
2 Fin – ET2, Fin
1 Matts – ET3
1 Mwil – Bcb
1 Bcb –
Zenyatta

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@MWil23 why the +1 on bcb and the vote on gopher? 

I had bcb as my 2nd contingency yesterday (James was my pick but was lynched and I went to bed before you swung it). I figured Woz would self protect last night anyway. I’ve said Gopher and Woz all along too so I’m great with that.

I'm curious how this VC shows up. 

Player    Voting for    Total votes on player
zen    bcb    1
fin    fin    1
et 1    gopher    6
tk3    gopher    
mwil    gopher     
danger    gopher     
flacco    gopher     
squire     gopher     
bcb    mwil    1
et 2    rags    1
gopher    squire     3
touch     squire     
pr    squire     
et 3    touch     1
matts        
rags        
woz        

53 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok here are all your posts from d1 ,(not that many at all).  

You start off by joking around waiting for your pick, then you jump head first into my BW of md4l.  You also just piggyback off of my reason and avoid giving any of your own insights as to what was happening.  The rest of your posts were either filler or just more pushing of md4l.

Again you used my reasoning for that push of the town sided killer, that is very convenient for mafia to do bc at worse I look bad and not you when md4l flips town.  

Then late in the day you post right when a train on malf is brewing feigning ignorance and wanting to know why people think malf is scum..

So to recap, through d1 you have no original thought of your own and otherwise posted filler abour law school with swag.  

To bring this back to last night where I said your playstyle has changed.....you and squire (who I am deadset is mafia and will bet it all on) went through a back and forth analyzing the posts and interactions of danger to paint him like the next scummy target.  Through d1 you had not played that way at all.  

D2 was a waste bc you just voted for dome.  

D3 is next 

Your claim is that my play style changed from D1 before people had roles?  Wow.  That's some impressive research.  

44 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@Ragnarok d3 you made on 10 posts almost all are reting to defend your horrible choices in tracking.  You also failed to make a vote at all.  

So to recap to this point through d3 you have yet to look through a players posts and analyze their thoughts and interactions like you and squire did late in d4 with danger.  

tenor.gif

Your original claim was that my gameplay changed after you did something.  And you showed no evidence of that.  In fact, you showed nothing at all.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Your original claim was that my gameplay changed after you did something.  And you showed no evidence of that.  In fact, you showed nothing at all.  

On the contrary.  I argued that your gameplay changed after I pushed you on d4.  What you did agree that point was go back and look deep into the posts and interactions of danger.  Up until I pushed you, you had done of that type of scum hunting and thread play, thus your playstyle changed 

Archived