Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

So we have mafia bussing rags or rags is town.....

TBH I can't help but wonder if/why mafia is going to out scum too unless that person felt like it was their last play assuming Rags flips scum.

That said, IF Rags is innocent, going 0-8 on night searches is a statistical anomaly, and that's coming from a BROWNS FAN.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

TBH I can't help but wonder if/why mafia is going to out scum too unless that person felt like it was their last play assuming Rags flips scum.

That said, IF Rags is innocent, going 0-8 on night searches is a statistical anomaly, and that's coming from a BROWNS FAN.

Do not use your move.  If rags is town and you put it on town then its auto lose 

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Danger and Woz.  

bcb is a dark horse.  Notice how he has vanished and just watched townies die?  Yeah, that's kinda his MO.

If WOZ uses his wraith tomorrow, then we'll know for sure. Those that could have hammered him 3 days ago will be kicking themselves.

Danger has been SUPER guilty since pushing Malf N1.

BCB should have been gone days ago, and if he's scum, we can all blame Pickle for costing us the game.

Pickle could be playing the most brilliant/high risk game as scum ever.

Flacco is obviously Town at this point.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

It's Tim Tebow-level accuracy.

Do not use your move.  If rags is town and you put it on town then its auto lose 

What if he's not town? I can always use it and then hold off voting. I haven't been warned yet.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It's Tim Tebow-level accuracy.

It was also purposely targeting people that I thought would be using a kill.  I could have targeted someone early that I knew had an ability, but in this open set up, that doesn't do squat.  But after townies threw a tantrum and made me explain myself 17 times over on D2 or D3, scum knew what I was doing and were able to avoid it.  Had I not had to lay out my plan from the beginning, I may have hit on something.

But yes, I have been rather annoyed by my lack of success.  Even if scum knew my strategy from the beginning.

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, now you figure it out?

This is why town is dumb.  Couldn't look at anything except for "oh, Rags hasn't caught anyone killing yet".

Did I vote you.....

I figured out squire and was in the process of analyzing you but a quick lynch makes my thoughts pointless (not sure where I was gonna land)

If you are town this is why a quick lynch is never good.  

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It was also purposely targeting people that I thought would be using a kill.  I could have targeted someone early that I knew had an ability, but in this open set up, that doesn't do squat.  But after townies threw a tantrum and made me explain myself 17 times over on D2 or D3, scum knew what I was doing and were able to avoid it.  Had I not had to lay out my plan from the beginning, I may have hit on something.

But yes, I have been rather annoyed by my lack of success.  Even if scum knew my strategy from the beginning.

In all seriousness, congrats on graduating from law school. That's a great accomplishment and you should feel proud. Best wishes ahead of you in real life!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Then why didn't you change your strategy? Track Flacco or Danger when he announced he was using his power? Why did you lock into a strategy that you knew was burned?

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What if he's not town? I can always use it and then hold off voting. I haven't been warned yet.

I dont get how your move would help if he is mafia.  

That would leave 1.  If you still put it on town it would mean they could use that and get someone else to flip to it to survive.

Imo its best to not use it at all.  

• Like 1

Did I vote you.....

I figured out squire and was in the process of analyzing you but a quick lynch makes my thoughts pointless (not sure where I was gonna land)

If you are town this is why a quick lynch is never good.  

Oh please, you've been trying to say I was scum(for terrible, illogical reasons I might add) all game.  Don't use the "I hadn't voted yet" to act like you aren't just as much to blame.

That said, the last two scum had to have voted for me.  Take Flacco off and it's two of Woz, Danger, and MWil.  

Just now, Woz said:

Then why didn't you change your strategy? Track Flacco or Danger when he announced he was using his power? Why did you lock into a strategy that you knew was burned?

Because as the numbers dwindled, it was better to take that long shot and see if I could off a killer.  Especially once it was down to two scum.  Tracking someone whose ability we knew would have accomplished very little.  

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh please, you've been trying to say I was scum(for terrible, illogical reasons I might add) all game.  Don't use the "I hadn't voted yet" to act like you aren't just as much to blame.

That said, the last two scum had to have voted for me.  Take Flacco off and it's two of Woz, Danger, and MWil.  

I'm already ahead of you if you flip town.