Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well I haven’t played with you..... so you

Oh this new guy. Yeah, I'm new around here but I used to play mafia and stuff on WF back in the day so I have plenty of experience. 

Just now, The Orca said:

Remember the term "soft claim" doesnt actually mean "soft claim" lol. You and Tk3 tried to make that perfectly clear lmao

The fact that you still don't grasp this, and view this as fitting the definition of a soft claim, however abstract, is astonishing.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Oh this new guy. Yeah, I'm new around here but I used to play mafia and stuff on WF back in the day so I have plenty of experience. 

I figured you came from WF, saw you lurk over in the BDL stuff when I went to go read some stuff over there

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

Well I’m Lúcio, does a “hard claim actually mean “hard claim” anymore?

Speak to Swag and Tk3. Apparently pushing a soft claim gave Tk3 a read on me that he insisted was a soft claim by me...even though 5 people lynched the first fake soft claim in an open game lmao

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Well I’m Lúcio, does a “hard claim actually mean “hard claim” anymore?

Just now, The Orca said:

Speak to Swag and Tk3. Apparently pushing a soft claim gave Tk3 a read on me that he insisted was a soft claim by me...even though 5 people lynched the first fake soft claim in an open game lmao

I just want to tell you that Orca's characterization of last game is likely wrong to 90% of the participants of the game excluding his brother.

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Sooo you’re bringing that to this game?

Archived