Overwatch Mafia 2.0 - Game Over - The Six Stack Wins!!!

Whicker

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Your style is repeating non-factual information as the premise to build upon for the point of discussion.  

I’m not telling you to change.  Just you would think you recognize how this is an incredulous stance to take as “your style” given your unhinged, inaccurate rantings about me.

Whatever you say boo boo

On 5/12/2019 at 2:12 AM, Whicker said:

McCree

350?cb=20160429041214

It's High Noon.”

Abilities (Split Triple Voter)

Deadeye – During the day phase, you may have your vote on up to three different players at the same time. Your votes must be differentiated in a way that's clear to me.

ET

FWIW, ET makes less sense than voting me just based on the power. Whicker has already confirmed that he only counts as one vote toward the win condition. So if you're voting for ET based on his ability, you should probably vote me instead. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Whatever you say boo boo

I mean, I can bump those quotes where you basically rant about nonsense, I show you it is incorrect, and then you concede, move on without explanation, or apologize.  It's not too hard to do since it was 80% of our interactions in that game, and the trend continued this game. 

Face it, you're an ignorant hypocrite.

tbh, only reason to vote for ET is that he basically set the first pick of the draft on fire if he's Town.

The voter dispersion is basically meaningless because none of you are going to try to discern his votes anyway.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I mean, I can bump those quotes where you basically rant about nonsense, I show you it is incorrect, and then you concede, move on without explanation, or apologize.  It's not too hard to do since it was 80% of our interactions in that game, and the trend continued this game. 

Face it, you're an ignorant hypocrite.

If you feel like you need to pull quotes, do it. Do whatever you want sweetheart.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

I do feel like you have a weird tunneling going on right now. Curious about that. 

Is it tunneling? I've given names of others I think are scum but have explained why I think you're our best bet for today. I was just saying I'm not gonna be here later most likely and if someone else wants to make their case now would be a good time.

Just now, rackcs said:

Is it tunneling? I've given names of others I think are scum but have explained why I think you're our best bet for today. I was just saying I'm not gonna be here later most likely and if someone else wants to make their case now would be a good time.

Yeah, tunneling is probably a poor choice of words; it's not quite that...but let's just say that your reasoning for choosing me can be the same for choosing a number of people, but I don't know that you're even considering them? I find that odd more so than anything. But maybe you just don't have time to go through everything, and as you said, aren't going to be here later...so maybe there's just not enough time for you to do a full eval. 

10 minutes ago, squire12 said:

ET

Beef Supreme.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

FWIW, ET makes less sense than voting me just based on the power. Whicker has already confirmed that he only counts as one vote toward the win condition. So if you're voting for ET based on his ability, you should probably vote me instead. 

Beef Supreme.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

tbh, only reason to vote for ET is that he basically set the first pick of the draft on fire if he's Town.

Beef Supreme, and I tried to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Just now, ET80 said:

Beef Supreme.

Beef Supreme.

Beef Supreme, and I tried to draft Trevor Lawrence.

Sorry...and I even made it a point in my head to reference you as Beef Supreme the next time I mentioned you...and then completely spaced and didn't do it. 

Just now, Forge said:

Sorry...and I even made it a point in my head to reference you as Beef Supreme the next time I mentioned you...and then completely spaced and didn't do it. 

Don't let it happen AGAIN.

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I've gotta say that Swag has spent plenty of time arguing with people lately and not a ton of time actually talking about the game. So he's probably town.

I don’t know if this is a backhanded read or not.

I’m arguing because that’s how you find scum.  Contemplating roles and mechanics does nothing because the same rationale applies to everyone in this setup.  So, you need to tether it to thread behavior, which is why while I’m not endorsing the MD4L wagon, it’s a textbook example of appropriate logic.

Archived