2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, CWood21 said:

I mean, I haven't look at their cap situation, but didn't they essentially turn Kyrie Irving, Terry Rozier, and Al Horford into Kemba Walker?

I'm not entirely sure.  I read that the Celtics offered Rozier a deal.

27 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

True, it was Kyrie that lead the Celtics to the ECF or single handedly willed a team to a national championship. Get outta here boy, we ain't even entertaining the discussion of mental dwarves, we talkin bout dudes that want to win. 

When did Kemba Walker ever make it to the ECF? He has only made the playoffs two times in 8 years and lost in the first round during both of those seasons. Kyrie Irving averaged 27 and hit the series-winning shot against the Warriors the only year the Cavs won it. But okay dude's teams have averaged like 30 wins per year.

Just now, showtime said:

I'm not entirely sure.  I read that the Celtics offered Rozier a deal.

I was under the impression that they had to renounce their bird rights for Kyrie and Horford and rescind their QO on Rozier to sign a max FA.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Minnesota's over the cap, so they'd need to either clear the cap space or make it a S&T with Brooklyn.  I don't think anyone is going to take on Wiggins without some sort of asset attached.

0% chance the Nets take wiggins. 

idk the context of Lowe saying Wiggins for Batum but I would guess if the goal was to get DLo it would just to have a shorter contract you can stretch

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

I was under the impression that they had to renounce their bird rights for Kyrie and Horford and rescind their QO on Rozier to sign a max FA.

that's a lot of money they got off. plus baynes and their draft pick trades. I doubt they had to rescind Rozier to sign Kemba. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

When did Kemba Walker ever make it to the ECF? He has only made the playoffs two times in 8 years and lost in the first round during both of those seasons. Kyrie Irving averaged 27 and hit the series-winning shot against the Warriors the only year the Cavs won it. But okay dude's teams have averaged like 30 wins per year.

How many playoff wins did Irving have before Lebron?

5 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

0% chance the Nets take wiggins. 

idk the context of Lowe saying Wiggins for Batum but I would guess if the goal was to get DLo it would just to have a shorter contract you can stretch

I wouldn’t say 0%. They’ve taken bad contacts before in exchange for picks. 

1 minute ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wouldn’t say 0%. They’ve taken bad contacts before in exchange for picks. 

that's when they had nothing tho, they were just trying to produce any assets they could. 

now they are trying to compete for titles.

going from KD to Culver and Wiggins is just too far lmao

4 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

Probably a language barrier. 

Not a language barrier, I speak Spanish. They said that it would be a huge move if it's true but that his camp is denying it and he hasn't made a decision yet. Could be to save face so the team can announce it or it could be because immediately after it was announced rumors leaked that Utah was planning to offer him a 3 yr/$45M deal. Leaving $25M on the table at this stage in his career would be foolish. 

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that's a lot of money they got off. plus baynes and their draft pick trades. I doubt they had to rescind Rozier to sign Kemba. 

Spotrac has them at $66.3M in guaranteed salaries already.  Kemba's max ($32.7M) would push them to $99M.  Romeo Langford's cap hold is $3.45M, Thybulle's is $2.58M, and Williams is $2.38M which would put their total at just under $107.5M.  Pretty sure Rozier's cap hold is well north of the $1.5M that would be leftover.  And that doesn't take into account all the incomplete roster charges.

3 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Spotrac has them at $66.3M in guaranteed salaries already.  Kemba's max ($32.7M) would push them to $99M.  Romeo Langford's cap hold is $3.45M, Thybulle's is $2.58M, and Williams is $2.38M which would put their total at just under $107.5M.  Pretty sure Rozier's cap hold is well north of the $1.5M that would be leftover.  And that doesn't take into account all the incomplete roster charges.

you right, rozier has a 9 million cap hold so he gotta go