2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, showtime said:

Kris Middleton and Tobias Harris signed for $340M combined.

Lol

Open market means overpays. Contenders gotta make those deals bc they aren't going to be able to replace that production. The rebuilding teams/meh teams overpaying guys really get in trouble

Just now, FinneasGage said:

chuma is out til like february. we only had AG there. Isaac can play the 3. 

Isaac can really play the 3? Shouldn't he be at the 4 tho? You would know better than me. I thought they had 4 guys in the same mold plus Bamba and Vuc. 

5 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Isaac can really play the 3? Shouldn't he be at the 4 tho? You would know better than me. I thought they had 4 guys in the same mold plus Bamba and Vuc. 

yeah he probably makes more sense at the 4, but he played really good at the 3 down the stretch. i never thought at any points like this JI/AG pairing isn't gonna work. now we got four 3/4 tweener types with his addition and Chuma. 

Just now, FinneasGage said:

yeah he probably makes more sense at the 4, but he played really good at the 3 down the stretch. i never thought at any points like this JI/AG pairing isn't gonna work. now we got 3/4 tweener types with his addition and Chuma. 

i'll call in Malik Beasley for Jonathan Isaac right now bro 

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

George Hill back with the Bucks 3/$29

Stretch Leuer and we do. Would obviously have Hill and Lopez sign before Middleton, so we have the space. Nothing huge is gonna happen on the trade front.

15 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I think they do. Or just about.

Think they have 63 in cap space. 

Danillo is too good to give away for no reason.

So it is either trading him or stretching him, but they can't out right just sign Kawhi and Butler. 

Rodney Hood back to Portland. 2 years, $16 million.

Porzingis staying in Dallas. 5 years, $158 million. No injury, playing time, or any kind of restrictions or thresholds to hit. Fully guaranteed. Very risky for Dallas.

Archived