2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, Utley said:

I ain't saying we winning bruh. I'm saying he mattered a lot. Hoping we can slide in at 3 and get to the second round.

Malcolm is good, no doubt, but he didn't matter as much as you'd think. He's not the reason why we wouldn't make the Finals. I wanted him back just for the sake of, if we were going to run it back, bring em all back, but he's replaceable. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Malcolm is good, no doubt, but he didn't matter as much as you'd think. He's not the reason why we wouldn't make the Finals. I wanted him back just for the sake of, if we were going to run it back, bring em all back, but he's replaceable. 

For sure, but y'all are banking a lot on G-Hill being G-Hill. We'll have to see on that. If he is, no harm in losing him. If he isn't, then Philly becomes much harder to deal with. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Danny Green to the Lakers. 

Yep. He was staying in TOR with Kawhi, going to DAL if Kawhi went to LAL, and heading to LAL if Kawhi went to LAC. 

Just now, Utley said:

For sure, but y'all are banking a lot on G-Hill being G-Hill. We'll have to see on that. If he is, no harm in losing him. If he isn't, then Philly becomes much harder to deal with. 

The roster we have now isn't the roster we'll have in the playoffs, that much you can guarantee. Hill was huge for us this year and I think he'll be huge for us in 2019-2020 too. Wes Matthews just needs to hit his open looks that Giannis provides. 

We'll use that Pacers 1st to land someone else too. No doubt about it.

The roster we have now isn't the roster we'll have in the playoffs, that much you can guarantee. Hill was huge for us this year and I think he'll be huge for us in 2019-2020 too. Wes Matthews just needs to hit his open looks that Giannis provides. 

We'll use that Pacers 1st to land someone else too. No doubt about it.

I'm still mad about that pick, but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. You can say that about most teams though. I think Milwaukee vs. Philly might be the two best teams in the league facing off.

2 minutes ago, Utley said:

I'm still mad about that pick, but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut. You can say that about most teams though. I think Milwaukee vs. Philly might be the two best teams in the league facing off.

We'll see what happens. The Bucks success lies solely on how Giannis improves this offseason. I have no doubt we're ECF bound, at the very least.

We'll see what happens. The Bucks success lies solely on how Giannis improves this offseason. I have no doubt we're ECF bound, at the very least.

I'd be stunned if those two teams were facing off. Heard some Boston/Steven Adams/Marcus Smart stuff. That's one of the few moves that could change that MIL/PHI inevitability.

BKN isn't gonna affect anyone tbh. Not even in 2020-2021.

Archived