2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, SBLIII said:

Giannis will be MVP. Don't see any other choice. The other contenders will either not get enough wins with their teams, stats won't be good enough or they simply need load management.

Harden will def be in the race again.  Dude is insane.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

That is true.  25/5/5 is what Bradley Beal averaged.  That's really not good enough to get noticed, tbh.  Beal is a really good player, but NOBODY considers him anywhere near a superstar caliber player. .

Were the Wizards the best team in the NBA?

3 minutes ago, SBLIII said:

Giannis will be MVP. Don't see any other choice. The other contenders will either not get enough wins with their teams, stats won't be good enough or they simply need load management.

Also, I think Curry is about to go nuts.  No Durant and Klay is out.  Curry is going to win the MVP.

Just now, showtime said:

Harden will def be in the race again.  Dude is insane.

Maybe but I think Houston regresses in win total again and Harden won't have this insane PPG. Anything less than a 3 seed and insane stats is very unlikely to get it done

Just now, showtime said:

Also, I think Curry is about to got nuts.  No Durant and Klay is out.  Curry is going to win the MVP.

If the Dubs only win 45 games he won't have a chance most likely. Plus his efficiency will go down. 

Giannis will average 30 with double digit rebounds and 5+ assists. And the Bucks are likely winning 55+ I really don't see anyone coming close to topping that

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Mitchell clamps up. And he didn’t have an elite all star guard to take the pressure off of him like Dame. Now he does.

He's not nearly good enough on either end to be an MVP candidate. Hence why we are having this sig bet.

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Post achilies Kobe was putting up 27/5/5 on 45/42/80. Damn I forgot how good he actually was. Giannis wouldn't even make the playoffs if his secondary offensive options were Rubio and Ingles boy boy. 

Lol your homerism knows no bounds. 

Mitchell couldn't hold Giannis's jockstrap. 

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Bucks sign Thanasis. Best move of the offseason.

Not a fan of wasting a roster spot on him. He's not an NBA level player. He might be good for high energy defense for like 5 minute spurts. 

Archived