resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG: Dion Waiters

SF: Jimmy Butler

PF: Kelly Olynyk 

C: Meyers Leonard 

That could do some damage in the East. 

yep and since they signed Butler they would be in 35-45 win hell anyway so might as well try to improve on that. Contract from Westbrook is terrible but it's not like you will get anywhere with there current construct and the 2020 FA class is horrible as well. That might be the #3 seed in the East.

Just now, SBLIII said:

yep and since they signed Butler they would be in 35-45 win hell anyway so might as well try to improve on that. Contract from Westbrook is terrible but it's not like you will get anywhere with there current construct and the 2020 FA class is horrible as well. That might be the #3 seed in the East.

Westbrook and Jimmy would fit very well together and they both fit the Miami Heat/Pat Riley mold. He's the only star available and adding him puts them right near the top of the race in the East with Kawhi gone.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Westbrook and Jimmy would fit very well together and they both fit the Miami Heat/Pat Riley mold. He's the only star available and adding him puts them right near the top of the race in the East with Kawhi gone.

This a joke? They're a horrible fit. 

• Like 6

Just now, NYRaider said:

How are they a horrible fit? Especially with shooters around them? Who else is Miami going to add to make them competitive? 

Your last question is irrelevant. Neither is a willing shooter, both want the ball in their hands, and the floor spacing would be horrible. How would they fit well on the court? Obviously both bust their ***** and Riley/Spo would love them.

14 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

PG: Russell Westbrook

SG: Dion Waiters

SF: Jimmy Butler

PF: Kelly Olynyk 

C: Meyers Leonard 

That could do some damage in the East. 

bam for sure starts at 5 over meyers, but i think that teams rough 

• Like 1

Just now, kyle21121 said:

Oh yea? I didn’t really get that vibe but I guess I could buy the as long as your on my team I got your back from him as well. 

That's how he is. His teammates are his best friends. It's why him and Nick Collison are so close.

• Like 1