2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

34 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Trying to put together deals, just 2 teams tho, for Westbrook.

Chicago: Zach LaVine, Kris Dunn, Cristiano Felicio, Denzel Valentine and picks
Dallas: Tim Hardaway Jr, Courtney Lee, Justin Jackson, Jalen Brunson and picks
Detroit: Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Thon Maker, Langston Galloway, Sekou Doumbouya and picks
Miami: Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow, Tyler Herro and picks
Minnesota: Andrew Wiggins, Robert Covington and picks
Orlando: Evan Fournier, Markelle Fultz, Mo Bamba, DJ Augustin and picks (can't wait for @dtait93 and @FinneasGage to see this one)
Phoenix: Tyler Johnson, Kyle Korver, Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson and picks
San Antonio: DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills and picks
Toronto: Serge Ibaka, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby and picks (or they could simply swap Lowry and Westbrook as a cap relief thing for the Thunder)

Keep in mind all these deals likely come with restrictions due to recent trades and draft pick signings so they'd be processed down the line.

Also didn't do Houston as it would almost assuredly be a 3 team deal with CP3 going elsewhere.

December when Rubio is eligible.  Otherwise he’d a a 17m/year backup. 

2 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Would be cool if the pacers get Westbrook 

Myles and Something else 

It's the Dipo show now. Don't need Westbrook. Respect to Westbrook for showing Dipo how to be a professional and how to work, but these guys don't need to re-unite. 

And no way in hell are the Pacers going to want to go into the luxury tax. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Trying to put together deals, just 2 teams tho, for Westbrook.

Chicago: Zach LaVine, Kris Dunn, Cristiano Felicio, Denzel Valentine and picks
Dallas: Tim Hardaway Jr, Courtney Lee, Justin Jackson, Jalen Brunson and picks
Detroit: Reggie Jackson, Luke Kennard, Thon Maker, Langston Galloway, Sekou Doumbouya and picks
Miami: Goran Dragic, Justise Winslow, Tyler Herro and picks
Minnesota: Andrew Wiggins, Robert Covington and picks
Orlando: Evan Fournier, Markelle Fultz, Mo Bamba, DJ Augustin and picks (can't wait for @dtait93 and @FinneasGage to see this one)
Phoenix: Tyler Johnson, Kyle Korver, Mikal Bridges, Cam Johnson and picks
San Antonio: DeMar DeRozan, Patty Mills and picks
Toronto: Serge Ibaka, Fred VanVleet, OG Anunoby and picks (or they could simply swap Lowry and Westbrook as a cap relief thing for the Thunder)

Keep in mind all these deals likely come with restrictions due to recent trades and draft pick signings so they'd be processed down the line.

Also didn't do Houston as it would almost assuredly be a 3 team deal with CP3 going elsewhere.

What about Charlotte? I just want to see the man in the East. (Note I know nothing about nothing when it comes to NBA salary caps or trades)

1 minute ago, titansNvolsR#1 said:

What about Charlotte? I just want to see the man in the East. (Note I know nothing about nothing when it comes to NBA salary caps or trades)

From Charlotte, considering the lack of assets, they'd want expiring contracts and Miles Bridges probably. Something like Biyombo's expiring $17 Million, Marvin Williams's expiring $15 Million, Mikal Bridges and picks

I think entire purpose of trading Westbrook would be to get out of the luxury tax. They wouldn't be able to do it this year but next year they could. They could offload Steven Adams for expirings or try to offload Schroder if they want to keep Adams.

Gallinari's expiring $22.6 Million certainly helps in that regard as well.

Edited by beekay414

30 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It's the Dipo show now. Don't need Westbrook. Respect to Westbrook for showing Dipo how to be a professional and how to work, but these guys don't need to re-unite. 

And no way in hell are the Pacers going to want to go into the luxury tax. 

Let me dream 

15 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Pacers are gonna start the season with

Brogdon 

Lamb

Warren

Sabonis

Myles

super exited to see that line up.. lamb will be sick off the bench with Dipo back 

Damn I thought Dipo only tore his ACL ?

43 minutes ago, Fresh Prince said:

I think it’s between Miami and Knicks that trade for RW.

I could definitely see the Knicks throwing a Carmelo Anthony-like trade at the Knicks.  Everything but RJ Barrett at the Thunder.

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Looking at the Lakers roster, they will definitely play slower than last year which is actually good for LeBron. His teams almost always were in the bottom 10 in pace and maybe the faster pace of play last year contributed to his groin injury.

It literally had NOTHING to do with pace.  It was a freak injury.  Let's not try and reinvent the wheel here.