2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

38 minutes ago, champ11 said:

yehhh we have 3 young gifted players that are going to struggle to get minutes if there aren't some other moves though. just doing contender things now. they jumped at the opportunity to steal grant and used a trade exception that was about to expire. just so good 

I want to see how Bol Bol and MPJ look this year, two potential X-Factors for you guys.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Much rather have Delon Wright. Ugh.

They basically gave him the same contract too. Wright is more versatile and could've played with Morant. I like Jones but he's definitely a lot more limited than Wright and it's a downgrade. Especially if you're going to pay him what Wright got from Dallas, why didn't you just pay Wright? 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I want to see how Bol Bol and MPJ look this year, two potential X-Factors for you guys.

I’d be surprised if Bol Bol sees the court. I think they’ll be super safe with him like they were with MPJ and Vandy. MPJ should get some burn but as of now, he remains made out of glass. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

JaMychal Green back to the Clippers on a 2 year 10M deal, 2nd year is a PO.

These boys are LOADED! 

Damn. So what's their lineup projecting to be? 

PG - Beverley 

SG - PG13

SF - Kawhi

PF - Green

C - Zubiac 

with Shamet, Williams, Harkless, and Harrell off the bench? 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Damn. So what's their lineup projecting to be? 

PG - Beverley 

SG - PG13

SF - Kawhi

PF - Green

C - Zubiac 

with Shamet, Williams, Harkless, and Harrell off the bench? 

They could do that, or start one of Kawhi/PG at PF and Shamet at SG. Or they can start Harkless along PG/Kawhi and bring Green off the bench.

Just a ridiculous 8-9 man rotation. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

oh yeah, i wasn't even thinking Bol Bol. I don't think he'll play anything besides garbage time minutes this season but we'll see. I was thinking Juancho, MPJ, and J Vanderbilt. I think MPJ is the only of the 3 that is a lock for some minutes but obviously I don't think you can go into the season relying on MPJ so I think the nugs are in a good spot. If he turns out to be actually good, it's just some gravy on top. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

They could do that, or start one of Kawhi/PG at PF and Shamet at SG. Or they can start Harkless along PG/Kawhi and bring Green off the bench.

Just a ridiculous 8-9 man rotation. 

Having Lou Williams and Shamet off the bench is not fair. They're going to be crazy next season. They're one of the most well constructed and "deep" super teams ever. Jerry West is undefeated. 

Edited by NYRaider

4 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Started on a team that went to the WCF and now he's the third wing off the bench in LA. 

And he still sucks. Portland would have went to the WCF with or without him.

• Like 1