2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

18 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, Brooks can be a 2.

I'm not happy about this. That's an easy number to match for Delon. Super disappointed because I've liked everything else they've done. If they were gonna go full youth movement then why re-sign Valanciunas?

He could have started at the 2 and then staggered with Morant, like Houston does with Harden and CP3.

As a Mavs fan I like the Delon signing. Tell me more about him. Plus defender? Good fit with Luka?

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

They basically gave him the same contract too. Wright is more versatile and could've played with Morant. I like Jones but he's definitely a lot more limited than Wright and it's a downgrade. Especially if you're going to pay him what Wright got from Dallas, why didn't you just pay Wright? 

No idea. I'm not anti-Tyus Jones, but our backcourt is tiny. Wright is a better player and can start with Ja. Getting 2nds is cool and all, but I'd rather have Wright.

17 minutes ago, Oregon Ducks said:

Bradley is a good signing. LeBron might have a better team to work with than anything he had in Cleveland.

I don't know about that, those 15-16 and 16-17 Cavs teams were really really good. I mean the Lakers may have more depth, but the spacing LeBron had in 16-17 led to an all time offense in the playoffs. Those dudes were a machine. Defensively? Not as good, but offensively they were certainly special.

Lakers have a bunch of solid players no doubt. Deep as hell. But for this team to be better than those Cavs teams? Boogie will have to be close to his old self. Still lack another true shot creator on the perimeter. Rondo could create for others but dude is a damn net negative with almost every line up combination lol.