2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

I’m not buying Utah as a top 4 seed. I LOVE what they have done but it’s a brutal conference. 

They are deep and always have been elite defensively and now the offense should get better. They will be damn good in the regular season. To me, the top 3 seeds will be in any order the Nuggets/Jazz/Rockets. 

19 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Championship!!!!!

The Kawhi factor man. And I guess sorry teams like the Pelicans/Grizzlies helping out two other teams become serious contenders also plays a big factor. 

But Celtics overall should be around the same as last year, possibly a bit better depending on the jumps Brown/Tatum make.

The Pacers could also be a serious problem if Dipo gets healthy. The top of the East should still be really good. 

Eh. Bucks probably got a little worse. Raptors are a non factor. Pacers and Celtics aren't title threats. Last year there were 3 legit title threats (MIL/TOR/PHI) and now there are 2

9 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The Lakers fans out there acting like we got some huge steal with this Bradley signing.... smh

He averaged 16PPG on 46% from the field, but no one had a clue cause he was in Memphis. That's a great signing. 

7 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

He averaged 16PPG on 46% from the field, but no one had a clue cause he was in Memphis. That's a great signing. 

He was trash for the Clippers though (speak to any Clips fan on this). I think he's fine and the right type of signing but I'm not sure he's a difference maker. 

By far the greatest addition by subtraction this offseason, unless someone OKC manages to flip Russ to Miami so that Jimmy eventually loses it and kills Russ thereby making those Miami 1sts more valuable.  So glad to be rid of this idolator to himself.  He's your problem now, Lakers fans.  I'd like to think you'll boo his butt out of the building, but the bandwagoners will probably try to prop him up thinking that he's something to be rubbed in Clippers fans faces.

Meanwhile, 95% of Clippers fans are sitting here with the attitude towards Darrell like:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, champ11 said:

Eh. Bucks probably got a little worse. Raptors are a non factor. Pacers and Celtics aren't title threats. Last year there were 3 legit title threats (MIL/TOR/PHI) and now there are 2

Sure, I mean Toronto makes a difference of course, but the top should still be legit. If the Pacers get a healthy Dipo, that team is going to be HELL to play against in the postseason. 

Just now, The LBC said:

By far the greatest addition by subtraction this offseason, unless someone OKC manages to flip Russ to Miami so that Jimmy eventually loses it and kills Russ thereby making those Miami 1sts more valuable.  So glad to be rid of this idolator to himself.  He's your problem now, Lakers fans.  I'd like to think you'll boo his butt out of the building, but the bandwagoners will probably try to prop him up thinking that he's something to be rubbed in Clippers fans faces.

Meanwhile, 95% of Clippers fans are sitting here with the attitude towards Darrell like:

giphy.gif

I got some bad news for you.........That was from last year. The man is still 10000000000000000000000000000% a Clippers fan. How do I know? Two or three days ago he was talking some smack to LeBron at Summer league. Super annoying, but still a Clippers fan nonetheless lol. 

2 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

14 games sample size isn't anything to write home about, especially a 14 game sample size on a pretty trash team.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I got some bad news for you.........That was from last year. The man is still 10000000000000000000000000000% a Clippers fan. How do I know? Two or three days ago he was talking some smack to LeBron at Summer league. Super annoying, but still a Clippers fan nonetheless lol. 

FML

Literally, we hate him.  Guy's Lavar Ball without the sons except less entertaining.

Just now, The LBC said:

14 games sample size isn't anything to write home about, especially a 14 game sample size on a pretty trash team.

I'm still a bit confused with why he played so poorly with the Clippers. I've watched a bunch of Clippers games the last two years, but really can't pinpoint why he was so bad. Dude is a solid player no doubt, but he was unplayable with the Clippers towards the end of his reign there.