2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

If they're smart about the Westbrook trade they could bring him in without going over the cap. 

There's no way in heck they can do that. Especially considering they're already above the threshold since acquiring Butler.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Meh, Rockets will still win a whole a lot of ball games. I'm not seeing this big drop off that you are implying.

Still a safe bet to win 50-55 games. 

Rockets are going to be regular season good, and have a chance to win it all. There is no longer a team we just can't beat. There are a lot more teams that CAN beat us now, but there isnt that team we CANT beat. So anything can happen. 

4 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Considering we finished 10th and upgraded in the off-season I think we finish 8th honestly. We have a very solid roster from head to toe now. Last year our bench was trash. 

Upgraded how? Most certainly not enough to win a significantly more amount of games. Your team isn’t particularly good at any one thing. 

8 minutes ago, DirtyDez said:

The horror over the Suns trading that Heat pick!!  Good times.

I mean, the Heat becoming good all of a sudden doesn’t really justify how big of a bonehead move that was lol. It was still a good asset you guys moved for basically nothing 

25 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

Upgraded how? Most certainly not enough to win a significantly more amount of games. Your team isn’t particularly good at any one thing. 

We upgraded at C with Dedmon over WCS. And we will have a full year of Bagley at PF now. Add on that Barnes is an actual SF, something that we lacked for 2/3rd of the year and I’d say we definitely upgrade. Plus the bench is way more stout. You’re gonna be surprised when the Kings finish above .500 this year and sneak into that 8 seed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I think I said this already but while I like the move for the Nuggets, it’s eerily similar to how the Pelicans and ruined ADs prime there. Trading first round picks for role players, becoming financially strapped with no ceiling, etc.

They already have multiple young players on their own team. Grant is on a reasonable, short deal. Denver is in a much better position and are not screwed by deals like the multiple awful ones New Orleans threw out.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean, the Heat becoming good all of a sudden doesn’t really justify how big of a bonehead move that was lol. It was still a good asset you guys moved for basically nothing 

mikal is awesome

and the bet was Miami is never bad and their contracts were all gonna be off the books by then so they'll have a chance to be good

in the past 11 seasons they went .500 or better in 9 of them. and the fewest they have won was 37. so it is a pretty solid bet it isn't gonna be a great pick

Edited by 11sanchez11