2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

We just had a press conference yesterday to introduce Bojan and Conley. During the presser our GM said they’d be interested in a Korver reunion. But I’m sure you know more than our GM. 

How does a GM saying he's interested in a player returning mean they are the likely landing spot for said player? Cleveland would like LeBron to return too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

How does a GM saying he's interested in a player returning mean they are the likely landing spot for said player? Cleveland would like LeBron to return too.

Okay buddy. If he wants a ring he’ll come to Utah. If he wants to be out by the 2nd round, he’ll go to LA.

If he’s saying it on the record I think Korver is definitely considering returning...

So if Elton Brand says he's interested in bringing in Giannis, does that mean he's probably going to Philly? Your logic is awful.

• Like 1

Just now, MookieMonstah said:

But that’s such a stretch from “he said Utah is where you win a championship”. You legit made that up lol

You honestly thought Korver said on the record he wants a ring in Utah? Lmao. Everyone on here is obsessed with the Jazz and Donavan Mitchell so I have to tease. And we all know that his best shot at a ring is in Utah.

Just now, NYRaider said:

Okay buddy. If he wants a ring he’ll come to Utah. If he wants to be out by the 2nd round, he’ll go to LA.

So you admit you're making stuff up because you want it to happen? I even said LA is probably out of the running, then was called out by a Laker fan for it. Some other dude posted a tweet from today and the Jazz were nowhere to be found among his top destinations.

Just now, Danger said:

So if Elton Brand says he's interested in bringing in Giannis, does that mean he's probably going to Philly? Your logic is awful.

Was Giannis on the team last season? Live in Philadelphia? And was he away from the team for 2 weeks before being a free agent? Or? You realize he was a member of the Jazz last season, right? 

You honestly thought Korver said on the record he wants a ring in Utah? Lmao. Everyone on here is obsessed with the Jazz and Donavan Mitchell so I have to tease. And we all know that his best shot at a ring is in Utah.

The only reason people are obsessed is because you're making absurd claims and just forcing the center of attention to be everything regarding the Jazz. Right now with the crazy things you're saying you're actually on par with aceinthehouse, simonwayne, and MVPatrickMahomes15

• Like 2

Just now, Bullet Club said:

So you admit you're making stuff up because you want it to happen? I even said LA is probably out of the running, then was called out by a Laker fan for it. Some other dude posted a tweet from today and the Jazz were nowhere to be found among his top destinations.

Beat writers aren’t always correct. Remember 99% of them were calling Kawhi to the Lakers a few days ago...

Just now, Danger said:

The only reason people are obsessed is because you're making absurd claims and just forcing the center of attention to be everything regarding the Jazz. Right now with the crazy things you're saying you're actually on par with aceinthehouse, simonwayne, and MVPatrickMahomes15

Utah will be a top 5 team in offensive and defensive efficiency. They have 3 top 25 players, a top 5 coach, and great role players. They will be a contender next season. But FF can’t accept that anything other than a team with two “stars” can win. Muh superteams! Remember when the Warriors beat the Raptors? A team built around 1 Star with great role players, defense, and shooting? Me neither. 

Was Giannis on the team last season? Live in Philadelphia? And was he away from the team for 2 weeks before being a free agent? Or? You realize he was a member of the Jazz last season, right? 

What does that matter. You said "He's likely going back to Utah." when there's been no reports of that being the case. Right now Utah is just another team to him. 

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You said he did... so...

• Like 4

Utah will be a top 5 team in offensive and defensive efficiency. They have 3 top 25 players, a top 5 coach, and great role players. They will be a contender next season. But FF can’t accept that anything other than a team with two “stars” can win. Muh superteams! Remember when the Warriors beat the Raptors? A team built around 1 Star with great role players, defense, and shooting? Me neither. 

What team in the NBA right now has 3 stars? I really can't think of one.

I don't think any of your top 3 players are in the top 20 right now. I'm curious as to what everyone else thinks. If any of them are Top 25 players, it's barely.