2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

1 hour ago, MookieMonstah said:

I mean, the Heat becoming good all of a sudden doesn’t really justify how big of a bonehead move that was lol. It was still a good asset you guys moved for basically nothing 

I would’ve preferred SGA but I’d do the same trade again.  

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Yes or no, Carmelo Anthony will play in the NBA next year? Lakers or bust I guess

Definitely not for the Lakers at this point. Korver or Iggy have greater odds to be Lakers IMO. Also I’ll say no to playing in the NBA next season at all. Dude is done

Edited by ttitansfan4life

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Definitely not for the Lakers at this point. Korver or Iggy have greater odds to be Lakers IMO. Also I’ll say no to playing in the NBA next season at all. Dude is done

Korver is likely headed back to Utah. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

I think a Rockets trade of Gordon for Robert Covington would be a game changer. 

Good luck with that. The best 3 and D role player in the NBA isn't coming that cheap.

12 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

Yes or no, Carmelo Anthony will play in the NBA next year? Lakers or bust I guess

It won't be with the Lakers.  Doesn't fit the Lakers signings this offseason.  They've gone heavy on 3&D guys with the exception DeMarcus Cousisns who just offers quite a bit of upside.

1 hour ago, seminoles1 said:

They already have multiple young players on their own team. Grant is on a reasonable, short deal. Denver is in a much better position and are not screwed by deals like the multiple awful ones New Orleans threw out.

Yeah, I mean Denver’s floor is already better than anything Nawlins accomplished.

I just mean in terms of moving picks for role players and trying to compete so quickly. Think it hurts their ceiling but maybe I’m wrong.

18 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Based on what?

Our main beat writer has been saying it and our GM mentioned it at a press conference today. He's ring chasing so a return makes perfect sense. 

Edited by NYRaider

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Our main beat writer has been saying it and our GM mentioned it at a press conference today. He's ring chasing so a return makes perfect sense. 

Last I saw LA/Philly/Bucks were the 3 leading contenders. Though it appears LA is probably out now.

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

@J-ALL-DAY why didn’t we offer Boogie a deal? Pretty sure we could have paid more than the Lakers.

Boogie got 3.5M when the Dubs barely could offer the minimum after the Looney signing.

Definitely was hoping he would return but looks like either he wanted more than the minimum or flat out they preferred WCS. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

Last I saw LA/Philly/Bucks were the 3 leading contenders. Though it appears LA is probably out now.

I'm not sure anything has happened to suggest the Lakers are out of it.  They still have at least one roster spot left, if not two if they convert THT into a 2-way contract.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Boogie got 3.5M when the Dubs barely could offer the minimum after the Looney signing.

Definitely was hoping he would return but looks like either he wanted more than the minimum or flat out they preferred WCS. 

WCS is a better signing for GS. I know you'll be shocked I think that 

Edited by champ11