2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

13 minutes ago, kyle21121 said:

Not the warriors 

Don't want his backstabbing a$$ anyways! Was supposed to be Iggy's replacement SMH.

Seriously though, hope he gets some decent playing time next year. Showed some nice promise early on. There is something there with him. 

13 hours ago, El ramster said:

Pacers were a top 3 seed and clear cut when Dipo was healthy despite not playing his best.. His defensive presence is felt.. 

With Dipo back Ind is looking real nice. 

They didn't even really miss Dipo until like a month after he went down.

9 hours ago, champ11 said:

WCS is a better signing for GS. I know you'll be shocked I think that 

I'm all for it! Let's see what he can do. Clearly we will be running more pick and rolls with DLO so he's a guy that could finish on lobs. That is one thing we missed last year with Boogie/Looney/Bogut not being those types of players.

11 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Korver is likely headed back to Utah. 

I haven't heard anything regarding Korver to Utah, you got a source? Less than an hour ago via Woj

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27150995/suns-waive-korver-paving-way-free-agency

Korver will consider signing with the Los Angeles Lakers, Milwaukee Bucks and Philadelphia 76ers once he clears waivers,

Edited by Danger

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm all for it! Let's see what he can do. Clearly we will be running more pick and rolls with DLO so he's a guy that could finish on lobs. That is one thing we missed last year with Boogie/Looney/Bogut not being those types of players.

y'all just need a reliable body/role player. Boogie def aint that at this point unfortunately 

1 hour ago, Danger said:

What are you, the new Simonwayne?

We just had a press conference yesterday to introduce Bojan and Conley. During the presser our GM said they’d be interested in a Korver reunion. But I’m sure you know more than our GM. 

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

We just had a press conference yesterday to introduce Bojan and Conley. During the presser our GM said they’d be interested in a Korver reunion. But I’m sure you know more than our GM. 

The GM being "interested" in bringing him back is far from the same thing as "Korver is likely headed back to Utah", homie.

Edited by Danger
  • Like 2