2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

33 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

He's not trolling.  Just homering it up.

For some strange reason, I feel the need to ask if his father went to USC, but I just can't quite put my finger on that reason...

• Like 1

Just now, Bullet Club said:

So what happens when Korver doesn't end up in Utah?

Then he signs with another team. He's an end of the bench player. But considering that our GM said we're interested in bringing him back and he played for us last season, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities that we resign him. If we don't though he can enjoy losing to us in the playoffs, if he makes it. 

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Then he signs with another team. He's an end of the bench player. But considering that our GM said we're interested in bringing him back and he played for us last season, it's certainly not out of the realm of possibilities that we resign him. If we don't though he can enjoy losing to us in the playoffs, if he makes it. 

This is called moving the goalposts. Followed by massive homerism.

25 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Let's say you've lived in a city for the last 6 months, you are a job free agent, your family is comfortable there, you love your co-workers and your company is on the edge of greatness. If you get temporarily fired so they can hire two employees that can put the company over the top and offer to rehire you in 2 weeks, you'd just bounce? 

With greener pastures on the horizon? Yeah I would bounce. 

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Jazz hate is glorious. This is what it feels like to be a contender. 

First off, nobody is saying the Jazz aren't contenders.  We just don't see them as the favorites as you seem to do.  And it's not hate simply because they disagree with you.

2 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

I discussed that with BTC.  But you can't make outlandish comments without people criticizing it.

I don't mind people criticizing my comments but there's no need to make it personal. I never personally attack anyone.