2019 Offseason Trade Rumors & Free Agency Thread

resilient part 2

5 minutes ago, Danger said:

Is it wrong for me to compare Mitchell to a RB like Ezekiel Elliot/Barkley? (he ain't that good though) Sure he's a nice benefit to have, but unless you actually have all the other core necessary pieces, he's not really going to help you win any games. 

I’d compare Simmons to a MLB than can’t cover. Decent in the regular season but just a terrible fit in the modern game and unplayable when it matters.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I’d compare Simmons to a MLB than can’t cover. Decent in the regular season but just a terrible fit in the modern game and unplayable when it matters.

Simmons' defense isn't the problem, but I digress. I get the point you're making. However my question isn't about Simmons here, nor am I particularly asking you as you've already shown your very over-the-top opinions.

10 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The only player in the NBA to lead a 50+ win team in scoring during his first two seasons. 

case closed. although i don't think the jazz went over 50 each of the past two years tbh. the fan would know better than me tho you would suspect 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The only player in the NBA to lead a 50+ win team in scoring during his first two seasons. 

What does Donovan Mitchell do on the court to make you think he's the best young basketball player in the league?

• Like 1

Just now, champ11 said:

case closed. although i don't think the jazz went over 50 each of the past two years tbh. the fan would know better than me tho you would suspect 

Only player to average 20+ as the leading scorer for a playoff team his first two years still.

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

27/5/5 on 45/42/82 the last half of the season. 

I know what his stats were. What does he do on the court that makes him the best young player in the league?

• Like 2