2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, Nex_Gen said:

If they come out of that TO and execute a beautifully drawn play, everyone is raving about he genius it would have been. People need to stop looking into the narratives. You play and execute until the clock hits zero...

This is a lameass copout IMO. Not everything you disagree with is a “narrative.”

Lowry called that timeout and bricked the three. Bad final few minutes for him. 

Would have felt pretty bad winning tonight after the kd injury. Seeing all of the videos of people at parties waving etc disgusts me. Those are the guys who've been fans for a week and don't care about sports. Shame on them and embarrassing 

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Lowry called that timeout and bricked the three. Bad final few minutes for him. 

Would have felt pretty bad winning tonight after the kd injury. Seeing all of the videos of people at parties waving etc disgusts me. Those are the guys who've been fans for a week and don't care about sports. Shame on them and embarrassing 

That wasn’t a brick.  Hitting the basket support from not even the clear corner should be a new term.

What a weird game. Very disappointed in those fans who cheered at KD but the media will run with this.. Kawhi and Lowry were so inconsistent and the Warriors shot extremely well, and we still had a chance to win it (and should have).

I wish we would have won it on home court in 5, but I will take a game 6 win in GS any day.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Damn man Bob Myers is crying up there. 

Really looks like a torn Achilles. 

This is brutal to listen to him right now. 

Shiot, I was really hoping it would only be the calf.

Archived