2019 NBA Finals - (1) Golden State Warriors vs (2) Toronto Raptors (TOR leads 3-2)

beekay414

5 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

How did they not call a travel on kawhi? 

To be fair, they missed an obvious foul on Draymond there.  But yeah, if they don't call the foul, they have to call Kawhi for a travel.  Just crazy bad night for the refs.   Really can't say it mattered, though, ironically enough, since it literally went both ways with atrocious calls.

1 minute ago, Broncofan said:

To be fair, they missed an obvious foul on Draymond there.  But yeah, if they don't call the foul, they have to call Kawhi for a travel.  Just crazy bad night for the refs.   Really can't say it mattered, though, ironically enough, since it literally went both ways with atrocious calls.

Yeah it was bad both ways for sure all night 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

No way in hell were they +4.5 without Klay?? Or did you get the line before they announced he was out? I mean even if he played that is a ridiculous line. 

I got Toronto +4.5 last night, and before the game started I saw the dubs were still -4

Enjoy this trash title Raptors fans!!! So much respect for a team that could beat a team consisting of McKinnie, Cook, Jerebko, washed Cousins and Jordan Bell!!! What a squad you guys have!!!!!!!

LOL......

5 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Enjoy this trash title Raptors fans!!! So much respect for a team that could beat a team consisting of McKinnie, Cook, Jerebko, washed Cousins and Jordan Bell!!! What a squad you guys have!!!!!!!

LOL......

What's the percentage of seriousness vs parodying people for the 2015 Dubs title here? ;) 

Archived