Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I just want to make this very clear to everyone. There is/was no Night 0. The post where Flacco and I died was purely a flavor text opening for the game. It's marked in the second post of this thread as Day 0.

@Dome does this remind you of anything...I'm legit on the floor about to pass out

tenor.gif?itemid=8843570

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

When did I want to vote matts? I've been steady on the ksj train, and also have a strong feeling for Dingo.

I actually have matts as Loki, as an other. 

On 5/25/2019 at 6:23 AM, ET80 said:

I like drunk Swag.

Matts is totally lying, BTW.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:09 AM, ET80 said:
On 5/25/2019 at 7:59 AM, Malfatron said:

anyone voting for matts is also suspect

this is his civ game on steroids

I'm seeing opposite.

On 5/25/2019 at 8:11 AM, ET80 said:

Got it out of my system, so we're good for now.

Now, I want to IM BATMAN have everyone think about kingseanjohn (ksj for the uninitiated). I'm pretty certain - actually, I'm very IM BATMAN confident - that he's Thanos.

So a vote for ksj, Matts or Dingo works.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

a lie detector ability n1

a roleblock n2

how dumb does his think we are

matts hid behind the fact that he knew details of the civ pm and thought that could clear him

matts

you're ******* with him.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Pretty sure matts brought up the personal reasons and nothing else was ever mentioned int the thread 

its matts and utley.

i'm certain. 

if I'm wrong I'll post my role PM.

8 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don't have a great scum case. I'm much more confident in believing people are town leans and not good lynches. We're basically still at D1 and I thought my Sanchez vote was good based on his claim and behavior about it.

My current vote is on Pickle. I don't like his D1 push on Matts over "the civs" slip. His avoidance of Rags' question is interesting to me as he was clearly involved in other aspects of the thread.

I wouldn't mind Dingo. He's less on the sidelines than what I remember from him and even so he hasn't really made a strong stance on much. This is on top of the multiple win condition suspicion that you have.

Forge is playing like he has something to hide. He was a lot more open and free posting in OW mafia and not concerned at all with being lynched/dying. I feel like he's being cautious here.

BOOOORING!!!!

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Yeah, cause I got called out for pinging Danger and being mean.

I see.  

Booooo.  A tetanus shot is a ***** shot.  No excuse!

I agree.  I've played mafia on my phone for far to long today but I cant put if down its addicting 

Just now, ET80 said:

Oh, well... I've killed a few brain cells since then.

Vote matts. 

Danger told me, whicker and malf he might not play with matts again

Matts somehow knew danger had personal stuff going on? like they're BFFs texting back and forth?

Danger rage quits.

He was on a team with matts.

Archived