Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, Dome said:
1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

BTW - How many of you were in McMc's Overwatch stream after the game ended?

Raise your hands?

Just scum and whicker

Nope. Just me. Post game he held one and it was just me. 

And how many of us got PMs from Danger after a disagreement with the Philly mod? Me

And how many of us tried to keep Danger in this game? Me. 

And when he quit, how many of us got a PM for the reason of his departure? Me

And how many of us reported that they got a PM to host so that they didnt get mod killed? Me

Yall are stupid. Collectively and individually. 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

if you really thought i was mafia you would sau something like "MALF IS TRYING TO TRICK YOU ALL INTO LYNCHING ME. HE IS MAFIA. I CAUGHT HIM IN THE SCUMSLIP REMEMBER"

No, I want the great Malfatron to have so much egg on his face that I can poop on him whenever and however I want for the end of time. 

You should know that, #2

And how many of us got PMs from Danger after a disagreement with the Philly mod? Me

And how many of us reported that they got a PM to host so that they didnt get mod killed? Me

Then it must be upsetting that he said he might not play in another game you're in. 

49 minutes ago, ET80 said:

So does ksj figure into this, or are we spacing out based on something that happened in another game between two people who don't like one another?

This is definitely you and Whicker. Just can't stop tunneling on me.

tenor.gif?itemid=11796793&f=1

8 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So does Dangers post clear Matt’s at all based on what was thought as the reason he quit?

No.  All we actually know if that Matts had knowledge of Danger's RL issues that resulted in Danger leaving the game.  No clue whether they came from a scum chat, PMs between friends, or a discussion in a different forum.  We know that Matts knew, but not how.  And it does not clear him in any way.  

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Then it must be upsetting that he said he might not play in another game you're in. 

He said the same thing the first time we played overwatch and I got super duper drunk. Sucks he switched to PS4. 

What of it? I said I would never play another game with Pickle Rick. And here he is 2 years later riding my jockstrap so hard he knows the smell of cardio days vs weight training. 

1 minute ago, Counselor said:

Squire or BCB was the individual who asked Rack to clarify the 0 night in the thread.

BCB should have known better.  The way rack is running this game was classic WF style.  

you just backstabbed Danger for a mafia game revealing all of this.

do you think he wanted everyone to know that he reached out to you after a disagreement with a Philly mod?

or do you think he would rather that be kept private?

also, the primary reason i am voting you is NOT the danger/utley connection.

its the unbelievability of your powers and how you handled them

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No.  All we actually know if that Matts had knowledge of Danger's RL issues that resulted in Danger leaving the game.  No clue whether they came from a scum chat, PMs between friends, or a discussion in a different forum.  We know that Matts knew, but not how.  And it does not clear him in any way.  

What day in Matt’s quit and what day did Utley officially join?

Archived