Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, kingseanjohn said:

In less than 30 minutes I went from scum to not even a a possibly.

So now that ET and Malf aren't voting for me, I'm suddenly not scum? You're trying way too hard to fit in with the crowd.

No I hacked the system. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You are dense. I am not connected to those fools. Do I need to freaking role claim now or what?

It was annoying at first. But this strategy is kind of fun. 

Just now, Counselor said:

You are dense. I am not connected to those fools. Do I need to freaking role claim now or what?

jesus, no man.

suspicion is part of the game.

keep your cool

everything will regroup will matts is lynched and we will go from there

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

He said the same thing the first time we played overwatch and I got super duper drunk. Sucks he switched to PS4. 

What of it? I said I would never play another game with Pickle Rick. And here he is 2 years later riding my jockstrap so hard he knows the smell of cardio days vs weight training. 

What's that smell....its so....mesmerizing 

tenor.gif

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

you just backstabbed Danger for a mafia game revealing all of this.

do you think he wanted everyone to know that he reached out to you after a disagreement with a Philly mod?

or do you think he would rather that be kept private?

also, the primary reason i am voting you is NOT the danger/utley connection.

its the unbelievability of your powers and how you handled them

I dont think he would care about anything I said. And if I betrayed his trust I apologize. 

1. It was MY disagreement, not his. So I will tell you all, I think Nabbs is extremely immature. All Danger did was say a few niceties. He was being a bro. 

2. The PM was *AFTER* he quit. In an effort to be upfront I simply told host that Danger had mentioned to me why he left the game but nothing game related was discussed. 

3. I dont care why you are voting me. I just want a promise of egg on your face. Do I get the promise that you will show your PM?

4. Cool Story. You mean I played my cards close to my chest? Great. You want me to spell them out for you to believe me? WTF kind of player do you take me fore. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matt’s did request Danger to come into the thread and do that. One minute after Matt’s emerges from being invisible Danger posted. 

That seems like a major rule violation if true. 

13 minutes ago, Dome said:

Danger had some serious beef with matts after last game. Why would he be filling matts in about his personal life all the sudden?

@Whicker does the overwatch chatty still exist? Can you verify what I'm saying? 

You are not only a shtty player, you are a shtty person as well. 

I dont care if he said. Nobody is questioning it. 

Take a break from mafia and become a better person. 

Archived