Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

15 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

dingo

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

note to town.

matts is VERY good when he wants to be about slipping out of the lynch

The irony. 

Ksj

Ok there's like 100 pages to read since I last had time to check in here but no doubt canceling out n1 is a scum move. Anyone claiming otherwise should be lynched. It would be incredibly stupid for an Avengers-sided player to cancel out the very first night, given night actions would certainly give us something to go off of.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I doubt it.  Re-read the transition.

This move was a scum move on rack’s original forum.  I think it was a Town ability twice in four years.  Further convinced by its use to do a D1 reset.

It's possible. It's also possible that we are both right and I just have the wrong alignment read on the player. 

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Ok there's like 100 pages to read since I last had time to check in here but no doubt canceling out n1 is a scum move. Anyone claiming otherwise should be lynched. It would be incredibly stupid for an Avengers-sided player to cancel out the very first night, given night actions would certainly give us something to go off of.

LOL. Phenomenal logic. 

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

what a bad reason for lynching someone.

a lynch is the civs best weapon, so its town sided. plus, the flavor indicates dr strange

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The time stone is green not blue.  It was the tesseract.

ah, so maybe Loki?

I could see Loki being a 3rd party character.

that could fit here too.

Loki could potentially have a bag of tricks at his disposal and multiple win conditions

Archived