Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

5 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I feel more confident of ksj being mafia

There's the soft questioning of Whicker/BCB to ET80 (double voter) as to the case against ksj.

If mafia needs to convince anyone to not vote their guy, it's ET80, because he has 2 votes. Whicker/BCB aren't dumb enough to openly defend ksj, but a question toward the reasoning of ET80 votes could be enough to sway him away. I'm not saying both of Whicker/BCB are mafia, but I've seen that tactic many times and they both did it.

Also, would explain the switch to sanchez.

Now, Pickle was close to the lead in votes as well, but I feel like Pickle is being more transparent with his posting (indicative of civ), whereas ksj is more guarded.

I see.  So the advice to be okay with not voting your top read if it meant lynching someone we shouldn’t simply does not apply to you?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I see.  So the advice to be okay with not voting your top read if it meant lynching someone we shouldn’t simply does not apply to you?

ksj has more votes than pickle today.

Both were candidates for a lynch yesterday

I'm not following where this is going.

Just now, Malfatron said:

ksj has more votes than pickle today.

Both were candidates for a lynch yesterday

I'm not following where this is going.

You seem to be retroactively justifying yourself because contemporaneously, I don’t see it.

Just now, SwAg said:

You seem to be retroactively justifying yourself because contemporaneously, I don’t see it.

ksj was up there in votes yesterday

ksj has a good amount today.

You are saying why am I exempt from voting my 2nd or 3rd read instead of my first? It doesn't apply if your first read is a possible lynch candidate.

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Interesting non answer to the actual question asked

Accusations disguised as scum hunting. Multiple names thrown out to cause some confusion. A lot of it is the context and not so much tossing out names for discussion. It's the accusatory intention that goes with it.

Just now, Malfatron said:

ksj was up there in votes yesterday

ksj has a good amount today.

You are saying why am I exempt from voting my 2nd or 3rd read instead of my first? It doesn't apply if your first read is a possible lynch candidate.

Just good framing for the fact you just sorta rolled over in crunch time.

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Throw away votes for the most part

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca bcb sat on you the whole time (throw off vote)

that's his pattern

Forge you almost had what I was looking for. Malf got it. Sat on me the whole time so far

When BcB is civ I've come to expect scummy and outwardly crazy stuff with his vote. For example multiple times jumping off a lynch last second before night or voting after night is called (for a lynch or randomly)...kind of being opening annoyingly scummy (my guess to stay scummy enough to not be hit). This game he has held his vote to me not really entertaining much else vote wise then using 3 different points that contradict each other in his big spiel about why I should be lynched (stayed on Utley, moved off Utley, followed onto Matts 

Archived