Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

Just now, SwAg said:

Says the man who wants to close Pandora's Box upon opening it.

Swag you are killing me here. I dont want to do anything unethical based in @Dangers perspective because I want him to play. 

I didnt think I did anything wrong. Other people didnt either. But if he is going to quit over it I would rather not talk about it. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

So, matts, you were posting without a Role PM when you voted Counselor initially?

Yes. I didnt get my role until just before the post in question. I was playing blind. The green stuck out to me because that was the first time it was said in thread. I didnt know what was in the role pms yet so I thought I would sit on it. But his general behavior was odd and that could have been a piece to the puzzle. Even if it is flimsy. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Yes. I didnt get my role until just before the post in question. I was playing blind. The green stuck out to me because that was the first time it was said in thread. I didnt know what was in the role pms yet so I thought I would sit on it. But his general behavior was odd and that could have been a piece to the puzzle. Even if it is flimsy. 

I'm not sure why you would retreat to the Host for information when you have a Game Thread for it, unless you were concerned about being wrong on the color.

Archived