Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately, unvote 

Matts in all likelihood has cleared himself, even though it's broken the spirit of the game for him.

As if we could ever possibly believe another thing that you say after last game.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately, unvote 

Matts in all likelihood has cleared himself, even though it's broken the spirit of the game for him.

Dude, literally saying "host told me so" does not clear me. I could be lying. Or I could have done it as mafia. 

People often make claims about what host have told them. Its part of the game. 

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

Unfortunately, unvote 

You know that is a vote worthy post bc

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Or, you know, anyone could simply read the OP.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

AFlaccoSeagulls is dead. He was Kingpin, Sinister Six-Aligned.

Rackcs breathed a sigh of relief that quickly turned to agony as pain shot throughout his body. Looks like AFlaccoSeagulls did more damage than he initially thought. As things started to fade to black, he noticed another giant figure moving towards him. Everything was spotty and he couldn't tell who it was. The unknown figure reached down and grabbed the Power Stone from his hand before walking off. Rackcs tried to call out to him but only a wheeze came out. He laid still, taking his last painful breaths.

Rackcs is dead. He was Starlord, Avengers-Aligned.

Danger, all the information could be gleamed from this. 

One is red

one is black, not green

Just now, Danger said:

Think what you want. Your unsimilar mindset in such a case is actually disturbing to me.

Or, you know, anyone else could read the OP as well. As for unsimilar mindset, I didn't say you're wrong, I said that I couldn't believe you. It's going to take time for you to reestablish trust LOL.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Think what you want. Your unsimilar mindset in such a case is actually disturbing to me.

Such a case as you attempted to get me host killed on something that has not been the precedent on this site ever in any game ever?

Seems like you got your panties in a bunch over something trivial. And you misinterpreted the rule and that I would somehow be clear from it. 

Host just PMed me you were scum. 100%, you die now Danger

Just now, SwAg said:

So, why did all of you pass on that if you saw it and gained the distinction from the OP?

Didn't see that post at all, it was before the @mention and Night Zero is a terrible terrible thing, I would never have assumed one would be done here.