Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

Look my character sucks enough. I’m Green/Avenger Aligned once again because no one wants me to ever be scum. I’ve been scum once outright and one other time I was converted. I think Racks is punishing me. But if you want to target me you trash bag.

Swag

51 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This is extremely defensive for being 1 post in.

Pushing people with votes is a common tactic. Again, defensive. 

Counselor

49 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

From defensive to whoa is me in the course of a page.

47 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Matts is scum #1 

27 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I got my role. And there is some very very flimsy evidence that suggest Counselor *might* not be telling the truth. Its weak, but I am going to put it out there. 

No where in the civ PM does it say you are green aligned. Its says "Avengers aligned". I asked for clarification if I am green aligned and he told me no - I am Avengers aligned.

BUT - That could be just a casual mistake as green is always associated with civs and counselor connected the two.

Or he didnt get a civ pm... so he doesnt know that we arent Green. 

It seems like you got your Role PM a while ago.  Saw what Counselor said and trotted out some pretextual reasoning. Then 20 minutes later you received host clarification.

6 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Yeah, why did you feel the need to retreat to the Game Mod for clarification?  Why didn't you play it out based on your Role PM beforehand? 

Seems like you got the information from the OP and were too scared to call it until the Host gave you some level of verification.

He’s scum. He’s trying to push votes on the easy target. And even made up some bogus claim to further push votes. I understand putting votes on the easy target as town if you don’t need the player but to continue to push them past need is scummy. 

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

It seems like you got your Role PM a while ago.  Saw what Counselor said and trotted out some pretextual reasoning. Then 20 minutes later you received host clarification.

Ive spelled it out for you. I had no role. I noticed he said green and almost said something about it at the time. I got my role, it was not green. So I asked if there were normies/green town and if so would he please post the normie civ in thread. I crafted a story and posted it. All of this information is available in thread now. 

Can we drop it?

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Ive spelled it out for you. I had no role. I noticed he said green and almost said something about it at the time. I got my role, it was not green. So I asked if there were normies/green town and if so would he please post the normie civ in thread. I crafted a story and posted it. All of this information is available in thread now. 

Can we drop it?

Says the man who wants to close Pandora's Box upon opening it.