Marvel Mafia - The game is over, the Sinister Six have conquered Earth!

rackcs

54 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1. I need each of you to write "I am an avenger-aligned" post so that I can use it as an investigation. I am also asking for protection.

And before I get bashed for claiming so early, I only get it this one time. Since I was going to tell you the information tomorrow, I might as well have a clear/mafia for you. 

so you can only lie detect a single post?

you didn't think you would be able to find a single post throughout all of day 1 that would be worthy of being detected w/o outing yourself?

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

There is a possibility I am mixing you up with dome.

But it seems like every time I read a post from you guys it's some dumb joke about me. It gets old

Now if you could, please write a post with your allegiance

I am avengers aligned. 

I am better than you. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

@Danger, @Whicker, @Forge, @squire12, @The Orca, @theuntouchable, @ET80, @Dome, @DingoLadd, @Ragnarok, @Counselor, @Malfatron, @Pickle Rick, @TheKillerNacho, @MWil23, @kingseanjohn, @11sanchez11, @bcb1213, @The LBC, @Tk3, @SwAg, @Matts4313, @MD4L

I am black panther, I can lie detect a post N1. I need each of you to write "I am an avenger-aligned" post so that I can use it as an investigation. I am also asking for protection.

And before I get bashed for claiming so early, I only get it this one time. Since I was going to tell you the information tomorrow, I might as well have a clear/mafia for you. 

Why would you do this n1 just hours into the game? Now you're forcing someone to protect you just so we can get the investigation results. You could have pulled this out of your pocket toward the end of n1 if you were going to be lynched, which hours into the game, was a long way off. You may be civ, but this was less than ideal way to handle the situation.  

• Like 1

Just now, The LBC said:

First, I wake up with one ear totally blocked up.  Now all this reading?  Screw you all!  I'll be back.

I feel your pain. I wake up, have to start work, but check in here and there's several pages of drama already. 

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Marvels comic and breadth of characters outshine. Plus I grew up in the 90s watching XMen cartoons every Sat morning. to they will always have my heart. DC has the Nolan batmans, but every other movie theyve made has been mediocre/bad.

Don't you dare speak ill of Michael Keaton!

Also, worth noting, we're 11 pages and 4 hours IRT since the post I just quoted above and I've yet to receive a PM from the mod on my role.  So clearly I'm suspicious of anyone already claiming to have a role.

23 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so you can only lie detect a single post?

you didn't think you would be able to find a single post throughout all of day 1 that would be worthy of being detected w/o outing yourself?

Who are you and what have you done with sanchez?

5 hours ago, rackcs said:

So I hit a 10 person limit for messages I can send in a day. The following people need to PM me first and then I will send them their roles.

@11sanchez11, @The LBC, @Tk3, @Matts4313, @mission27

8 minutes ago, The LBC said:

Also, worth noting, we're 11 pages and 4 hours IRT since the post I just quoted above and I've yet to receive a PM from the mod on my role.  So clearly I'm suspicious of anyone already claiming to have a role.

Yep.  We are all lying.